Goodbye

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
Hi guys lately I've been feeling upset and depressed and don't think this a joke because i really feel like I want to leave

bye-gtfo_200s.gif

delete my account

PRESIDENT
Just an FYI - running away from your issues won't solve them.

Either way, so long, man. I hope there's a change in your circumstances :salute:

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Spongebob spookybob said:
Hahahaha NOT FUNNY
Lighten up dude and learn to have a sense of humor. You're really just being a immature pain in the ::dolphin noise:: right now and I have to be honest with you there. I mean look at yourself. Getting depressed over a website and then insulting people while you're at it? Really?

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26d23oA-DY

But in all seriousness, goodbye. If you actually are feeling depressed, I apologize for my and everyone else's reactions above me. This is just a forum where we like to joke around and not take things very seriously. If you're actually trying to be serious here, I apologize, but don't dismiss anyone else's reactions in a mean way.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Bye, I hope you feel better. We will all miss you very much. Best of luck to you. I hope the solutions to your problems fall right out of the sky. In other words, goodbye friend.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
I hope you feel better. But it was a bad idea to make a mean topic about some one else. You really can't expect to much pity after doing that. If you are trolling then I am happy you are leaving.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I wish I hadn't gone that far with my comment and I fully understand that depression is no laughing matter. I just thought it was blowing things way out of proportion and really overreacting to pretty minor issues.

Back