Help Wanted deleted scene dream... or not?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Hello guys,

Last time i had a dream about a deleted long scene from the episode Help Wanted. The scene started with Spongebob and Squidward walking to the Krusty Krab. They were talking about something (i don't know.) They arrived and they saw a boat like car in front of the Krusty Krab doors. Spongebob said "Look a car!", the car drove away, and then it started with Spongebob asking a job (the normal aired scenario). When i woke up i thought i kinda remember such scene. Is it even possible? (Sorry for my bad English).

The Drifter

Some person.
MasiHosseini said:
True, but it's familiar.
That's dream, they sort of "implant" you with false memory. Once I dreamed that my apartment have 2 food court (real: 1). I remained convinced by myself that my apartment really have 2 food courts, until I go around my apartment.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Sounds like what happened to me with Back to the Past, where I was sure SB had reassured Squilliam that he'd set things right when he really just mentioned about Squill doing his community service. I've decided that just had to have been something I dreampt or something.

I've never seen the original airing, so can't help you there.

I could offer that just because someone dreampt something doesn't mean they made it up, it could also have been their mind playing an actual clip so to say. I know I've had scenes from movies show up in my dreams before. Scenes that I hardly remembered usually - something insignificant, then watching the movie later had a moment like "Wait, that actually happened?? I thought I'd just made it up in my dream.".. Just saying, since someone said that it was a dream so it couldn't have been true. ;)

Squidina said:
Sounds like what happened to me with Back to the Past, where I was sure SB had reassured Squilliam that he'd set things right when he really just mentioned about Squill doing his community service. I've decided that just had to have been something I dreampt or something.

I've never seen the original airing, so can't help you there.

I could offer that just because someone dreampt something doesn't mean they made it up, it could also have been their mind playing an actual clip so to say. I know I've had scenes from movies show up in my dreams before. Scenes that I hardly remembered usually - something insignificant, then watching the movie later had a moment like "Wait, that actually happened?? I thought I'd just made it up in my dream.".. Just saying, since someone said that it was a dream so it couldn't have been true. ;)
brb dreaming in confusion 0_o

Squidina

Tintenfisch
brb dreaming in confusion 0_o
Seems like it. Although why, of all things, I'd dream up SB saying something else to Squillliam in Back to he Past is beyond me.

Especially 'cause the actual line was such a great reference to "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful".

Squidina said:
Seems like it. Although why, of all things, I'd dream up SB saying something else to Squillliam in Back to he Past is beyond me.

Especially 'cause the actual line was such a great reference to "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful".
One time I had a dream that in Bumper to Bumper, Squidward and Squilliam were seen riding llamas in the background during the SpongeBob/Mrs. Puff driving scene.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:
One time I had a dream that in Bumper to Bumper, Squidward and Squilliam were seen riding llamas in the background during the SpongeBob/Mrs. Puff driving scene.
Like this?

IRI3ooh.png

i miss pinheadlarry and his wonderful editing :'(

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Wasnt there an image like tha, an edit.. Wait, looking at the following posts, YES! Exactly what had popped into my head when you said that.

That idea came from a dream you had?

:Squilliam: likes this. ;)

Squidina said:
Wasnt there an image like tha, an edit.. Wait, looking at the following posts, YES! Exactly what had popped into my head when you said that.

That idea came from a dream you had?

:squilliam: likes this. ;)
That idea did not come in a dream but rahter I just wanted to reference that amazing piciture. :hotsquid:

I remember seeing a car scene in Help Wanted, never saw the original airing but I do remember a scene with a car from that episode.

Back