SBM is trash!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I really don't know. Maybe a Wii U, then some gift cards (McDonald's, Amazon, Burger King, Toys R' Us and Starbucks I guess) and maybe some SpongeBob merchandise or whatever. It still seems too early to ask us that since there's a Holiday that exists between Halloween and Christmas.

More

VIP
President Squidward said:
It still seems too early to ask us that since there's a Holiday that exists between Halloween and Christmas.
Yeah, I know, but Christmas has just become too big of a deal in the modern world. Not many people seem to care about Thanksgiving anymore. Also, I'm just circulating ideas, I haven't even wrote an official list yet.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Even though I think Christmas sucks and it's just a front for the big corporations to get everyone to buy their useless crap and to feed into consumerism, I would like 500-1000 dollars, especially since it would help me to pay some credit card bills here and there for the next year. That's it. Nothing amazing or anything. I'm a minimalist that way.

InternetExplorer

Banished
Nothing, really (aside from cash of course). MAYBE Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but I'm planning to get it before Christmas anyways.

tumblr_n1670f4sem1sbotlno1_1280.jpg

and an exercise ball. Not for exercise, just because I like to bounce on it. Don't judge me.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Wanted to get a Wii U for Smash Bros this year but I guess i'll have to wait until next year. As a replacement for that, i'll probably end up buying Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and maybe some PS3 game.

I don't know.

I second this, minus the sun bit.

In terms of more typical things, nothing.

When it's subzero, I'd generally prefer thes un because then everything sparkles so nicely. <3

Back