Fandom Arson Discussion

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Alright, you throw me, Mr. Enter, Pieguyrulz, MoBrosStudios and RebelTaxi into a blender and what do you get? This (Viewer Discretion is advised):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1609KKHIWc&list=UUHH2pOB1hadftxYUI_3_LgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyYiQDRkX8&list=UUHH2pOB1hadftxYUI_3_LgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzcLnDBAwjw&index=1&list=UUHH2pOB1hadftxYUI_3_LgQ

So a while ago, this one user on Youtube kept bugging me to watch this video series called "Fandom Arson" by someone named Alexander Cayford. I decided to check it out and, eh. I mean, it's not bad, it's decent. However, it's not exactly something like Animated Atrocities and Admirable Animation where it's something I'll watch immediately and be excited for whatever's next. So, what do you guys think of this? I've included his first episode, an episode from somewhere in the middle, and his most current episode.

Not interested and never even going to watch them. Copying other people's styles on their videos without any permision is getting really annoying and uncreative. I don't think we even need to discuss about those reviewers' videos.

InternetExplorer said:
Oh great, MORE anti-social and overgrown men ranting about cartoons far past their age range.
I think it's cute how you whine about how awful your self-esteem is yet proceed to act like a ::dolphin noise:: all other times. You're such an adorable troll.

Pieguyrulz said:
I prefer the term introvert ;)
slay

InternetExplorer

Banished
I think it's cute how you whine about how awful your self-esteem is yet proceed to act like a ::dolphin noise:: all other times. You're such an adorable troll.

slay
I'm just sick of people constantly copying Mr Enter's "oh so original" style. What I like about PIEGUYRULZ is that he doesn't rely on pure, unadulterated rage for entertainment.

And oh yeah, "troll". Keep that up and I'll expose your favorite episode (again).

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I'm just sick of people constantly copying Mr Enter's "oh so original" style. What I like about PIEGUYRULZ is that he doesn't rely on pure, unadulterated rage for entertainment.

And oh yeah, "troll". Keep that up and I'll expose your favorite episode (again).
Guys, we shouldn't be arguing! This is a magical place. P.S. You do realize that out of the guys I mentioned (me, PGR, RebelTaxi, and MoBros), Enter was the LAST one to come out, right?

InternetExplorer said:

Thenword it that way. Your old definition definitely fit PIEGUYRULZ (which is technically true)

And yeah, you're a troll. Reveal it because I don't really care. :)

President Squidward said:
Is SBM just going to be nothing but fighting and drama now?
llamas

I know his favorite episode.

I hope not.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I guess PhilipB and I are the only ones who disliked Chrome. :P
I used to dislike Chrome and use Firefox instead, but now I use both. Chrome for fun and Firefox for school. I guess you can call me bicyber.

Big Spooky Claws said:
The thing that annoys me here is the fact that you classified yourself with popular youtubers.
I can't speak for the others but I'm almost confident PieGuyRulz couldn't care less about his popularity

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Big Spooky Claws said:
The thing that annoys me here is the fact that you classified yourself with popular youtubers.
You do know I'm not the first to do that, right? Also, what other Youtuber (with over at least 1K subs) who reviews shows, does countdowns, shows his face constantly, AND isn't named Doug Walker?

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
illiniguy34 said:
Guys, we shouldn't be arguing! This is a magical place. P.S. You do realize that out of the guys I mentioned (me, PGR, RebelTaxi, and MoBros), Enter was the LAST one to come out, right?
He also should realize that Doug Walker and James Rolfe started the whole "reviewing cartoons/TV shows/video games by being incredibly angry" thing on the Internet first, so it's not any of these reviewers' faults for starting a formula. (They can be blamed for following one, though.)

E.V.I.L said:
Thenword it that way. Your old definition definitely fit PIEGUYRULZ (which is technically true)

And yeah, you're a troll. Reveal it because I don't really care. :)

llamas
I'll respond to both comments with:

http://youtu.be/AE4zc-lJvww?t=1m26s

Back