"The Pilot, A Mini-Movie and The SquareShorts" DVD

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
IT'S HOURS OF DEEP-SEA HILARITY with SpongeBob and pals in a two-part mini-movie, 42 shorts AND the pilot episode! First, help the Krusty Krew make it to the restaurant's anniversary party. Then enjoy a first-time collection of short episodes and the one that put SpongeBob on the map!
TVShowsOnDVD

Release Date: January 6th

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
BrickSponge2015 said:
I bet that the mini-movie is Truth Or Square.
And we all know the pilot :P
But as for the "Square Shorts", we don't know if it's Legends Of Bikini Bottom or the vacation specials.
which means that it's just re-releases.
grrrr.jpg

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
ssj4gogita4 said:
Of course he's smiling. He has an evil, yet funny and good, thought in his head to do to his neighbors to get away from them forever.
I always knew that he was the actual villain of the show.

More

VIP
So Help Wanted, Truth or Square, and every short they released to date. I am really not sure whether getting this is a smart idea.

One thing I love: the cover-art. It's simplistic, and of course that's so me.

Mayve it is a good idea...

Ling-Ling said:
And we all know the pilot :P
But as for the "Square Shorts", we don't know if it's Legends Of Bikini Bottom or the vacation specials.
which means that it's just re-releases.
No. Nick had a contest last year where people were supposed to make Spongebob Shorts. Here's some links to give you an idea of what the shorts will be:

The winning shorts:
http://www.spongebobsquareshorts.com/

A TV ad for the shorts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7G6KZ9V8t8

It'll be pretty interesting to see all those shorts that are totally different on the same disc as the actual show.

No. Nick had a contest last year where people were supposed to make Spongebob Shorts. Here's some links to give you an idea of what the shorts will be:
The winning shorts [snip]
It'll be pretty interesting to see all those shorts that are totally different on the same disc as the actual show.
There were ten winning shorts, and it doesn't seem like a big market is available if they decided to release 40 shorts, 30 of which were never released. They are the shorts listed at the bottom of the episode list on the main site. ;)

There were ten winning shorts, and it doesn't seem like a big market is available if they decided to release 40 shorts, 30 of which were never released. They are the shorts listed at the bottom of the episode list on the main site. ;)

There's exactly 60 shorts on that list, a lot which have been released, and it was titled "the SquareShorts" not "the shorts" so it would most likely be the other shorts.

The Drifter

Some person.
BagelsinEurope said:

The winning shorts:
http://www.spongebobsquareshorts.com/

A TV ad for the shorts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7G6KZ9V8t8

That would be awesome. I would definitely get this (if they sell them here)

IT'S HOURS OF DEEP-SEA HILARITY with SpongeBob and pals in a two-part mini-movie, 42 shorts AND the pilot episode! First, help the Krusty Krew make it to the restaurant's anniversary party. Then enjoy a first-time collection of short episodes and the one that put SpongeBob on the map!
Nick is a zero away from blazing it.

Back