Nickelodeon store coming to Leicester Square, London

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
1332904_Nickelodeon_London_Exterior_Rendering.jpg
Having already launched specialty Nick stores in Panama and Riyadh, Viacom Consumer Products is now working on a London store. It will showcase Nickelodeon properties, including SpongeBob SquarePants, and feature multimedia and interactive elements as well as the expected retail element. Viacom is also considering opening a Nickelodeon hotel nearby.

Source.

Cha

I love SBM
That coming soon sign is so cool... Must see more construction coming soon art...
f52bd99de0ca69013cc18b8e7a5a4ff5.jpg

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Ling-Ling said:
Why is Lightning McQueen on the store?
It's a monster truck. Nick has a new preschool show called "Blaze and the Monster Machines".

✰ Cha said:
That coming soon sign is so cool... Must see more construction coming soon art...
f52bd99de0ca69013cc18b8e7a5a4ff5.jpg
SpongeBob & Patrick make great construction workers. :P

Anyway, this looks really cool, although going to London doesn't seem likely for me. :P I still would like to see how this turns out.

Lous

Baby Clam
I like how they still have the old shows on the sign. I'm not in London but that's still pretty cool.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Rugrats on the coming soon sign? RUGRATS IS STILL RECOGNIZED BY NICK? Preposterous! :P

I do hope to see some sort of Rugrats at the store; highly doubtful, but I can dream. :)

More

VIP
What's the point when a) Nickelodeon's marketing sucks and b) It's not in the US.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Ling-Ling said:
Why is Lightning McQueen on the store?
That's not Lighting McQueen, that's...

Percy.

Rugratskid said:
Rugrats on the coming soon sign? RUGRATS IS STILL RECOGNIZED BY NICK? Preposterous! :P

I do hope to see some sort of Rugrats at the store; highly doubtful, but I can dream. :)
They have a Rugrats ride at one of the theme parks. They still use that every now and then for promotional stuffs.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
What's the point when a) Nickelodeon's marketing sucks and b) It's not in the US.
It's still involves SpongeBob and it was interesting news to share.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Looks awesome.. would be cool to see something like that in Times Square here... weird that they put stuff like the theme park and this store in Europe instead of the US

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Not everybody here is from the US though, so it's kinda nice to see some SpongeBob news aimed for people in the UK once in a while

SBRoxMan said:
Not everybody here is from the US though, so it's kinda nice to see some SpongeBob news aimed for people in the UK once in a while
SB Magzine UK says hi :P

President Squidward said:
That's probably ending real soon since it has less pages and they come out every few months now...
so they ran out of ideas now?

awww..

Back