Billy Mays.

I'm serious.
If you are, you better take a pic boi

As for me....that's a good question.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Milkmaidman said:
If you are, you better take a pic boi
I'm still planning it, but I need a blue short and those pants like him... possibly the beard and I need to color a trick-or-treat bag to make sure it says "Oxi Clean" on it.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
It's September 28th. I don't even begin to remotely think about this until about six in the evening on October 31st. :P

I'm just not a big costume person in general, I guess.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I have no idea... we likely won't be celebrating in any way, but IF we did, then I'd pick either Squilliam[ette] or Squidward[ette] - I'm *not* joking. (However, I'd obviously have to be the female version, 'cause there is just no hiding my boobs, unfortunately - I'm, er, too endowed and I hate it... Sorry if that's TMI.)

But Squilliam and Squidward would be my first and second choices.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I don't celebrate Halloween anymore, but if I did I'd probably wear a skeleton mask or be some faceless dude.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
sadly i am to old to do that anymore so sad,when i turned 14 that is when my mom said that i was to old for trick or treating and i haven't got to do that anymore since then and i miss it i miss getting candy in a bag or a pumpkin basket whatever i was using i really miss going trick or treating.
the last thing i ever dressed to got trick or treating in was a home made spongebob costume my mom made from a big box and she had bought a bunch of yellow sponge's and glued them to the box and painted spongebob's face on it and she had took a plastic sand bucket and turned it into spongebob's krusty krab hat nd it has been up in my closet since she made it as soon as she told me i was to old for trick or treating.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
I'm not doing this for Halloween but it's spirit week for homecoming at my school and I'm dressed up as Wonder Woman right now for superhero day.

Back