Your favorite and least favorite youtubers

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Favorite: Cinemasins, lots of Youtube Poopers, ThatGuyWithTheVHS (has great commercial breaks) and I do enjoy Buzzfeed Videos from time to time.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Favorite: Mr. Enter

Least Favorite: Someone that's a bad Youtuber

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Fave: Me.
Least Fave: Me - 'cause I never upload anything, just fave stuff and comment. I'm so boring.

I have a few I could recommend, though, like KatetheGreat19, Pellek and... er, I forgot the other person I was going to name. Honestly, aside from a few people I follow, I mostly only go on youtube at all when I want to watch something - and it's mostly either music, or videos/clips/episodes (like SB, WHEN you can find a good Youtube video of an episode, which is hard; or Bizare Foods episodes, or other cartoons/series). Also watch AMV's, but that goes back to music. But, also for language learning purposes.. it's often fun to hear about how Americans who've been in Germany give tutorials on proper German pronunciation or whatever, sharing their experiences - it's just interesting, and also to compare mine to theirs [pronunciations, experiences, etc.. - since I've been here in Germany, I've never gotten to personally speak with another German-speaking American about these things]. I'm probably going to search for French tuts/videos there in a bit.

What I last searched on Youtube, was French metal. I can recommend "Soumission" by La Inferna, BTW (but the rest seems to be way more techno for my metal tastes, but that one song, though still very techno, is excellent.)

As said, mostly I just search music.

Ryanruff13

Floating Shopping List
Favorites:
  • ThatGuyWithTheVHS (What President Squidward said.)
  • McGoiter (He's amazing at voice impressions, and his comebacks to hater comments are pretty funny.)
  • Jackvalefilms, Edbassmaster, and Mediocrefilms (Their hidden camera pranks are hilarious.)
  • Indymogul (I always liked looking at their special effects tutorials.)
  • And probably others that I'm forgetting.
Least Favorites:
  • None that really come to mind.

delete my account

PRESIDENT
My favorite YouTuber is Cr1TiKaL. His humor style gives his Let's Plays a unique touch. I also enjoy sWooZie's storytelling.

I don't really have a least favorite YT, although I am highly annoyed by the amount of young kids (9-10 yr olds) on there.

EDIT: I am not fond of Onision. At all. What a narcissistic hypocrite he is.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Favorite YouTubers: Potholer54, Archfiend, VICE News and other VICE channels, SciShow, Myles Power, The Onion, McGoiter, MrTardisReviews, Dick Coughlan/Richard Couglan, Right Wing Watch, Watchmojo.com (occasionally when they get their facts right), Boom Bust, David Pakman, Sam Seder, The Real News Network, Secular Talk, Jckdupp, C0nc0rdance, Hannibalthevictor13, Oldfartrants, Wildwoodclaire1, PIEGUYRULZ, Benthelooney (when he was still making videos, not all of them were great but I admired his dedication the most), Mr. Enter (he's gotten better at having more variety on his channel but I hope he keeps working on that), and other associated ilk, Aileron Trading, Hitthebidradio, Tacos Mananeros, and many more

Least Favorite YouTubers: Darksydephil (been so fascinated at how much of a jerk this guy is to his fans that I've been watching and commenting on many videos exposing this fraud), Thunderf00t (because I think he's an idiot and embarassment towards the atheist community), Ray William Johnson, Eclectic Media, Aurini (used to be a fan of this guy unfortunately. MRAs just disgust me now), and most huge YouTube channels that are overhyped and pumped up

I used to watch The Amazing Atheist and sometimes he did post decent videos but I don't know how to feel about him now. There's plenty I don't like about this guy either but I wouldn't say he's the worst person on YouTube.

Favorites: Mr. Enter, CinemaSins, TomSka, SuperJeenius, fromtheaquarium, chuggaaconroy, JonTronShow, joshscorcher, AngryJoeShow, The Game Theorists, WatchMojo.com, League Of Super Critics, BrawlBRSTMs3, PIEGUYRULZ

Least favorites: Most with more than a million subscribers, DaAngryPlaneCritic, a bunch more I can't think of

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
Most favorites: 22tigerdude, Bart Baker, Key of Awesome, Wassabi Productions, Computerd01 and Fred

Least Favorite: I cannot think of any.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
I'm in love with penguinz0,TGWTVHS, and PGR.
That being said, I hate Coyote Rants, DSP Gaming, and That Quality Control guy who did a review of that Daft Punk anime movie and litterly nothing else

Back