This is the week that Minecraft dies.

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
It hasn't been confirmed, and it even says on the page you linked about Notch's past outings. Remember when Valve tried to buy MC? Mojang said no, so I wouldn't worry.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I really doubt that they will pull the other versions of Minecraft. Future games will possibly be Xbox or Windows exclusive for example, like with Bungie and Halo, but not any established games. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Notch has always disapproved of Microsoft's practices, and has said he does not wish to sell his game (or, in this case, company) if I remember correctly.

If he does this he'll lose all my respect, but I doubt he will.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I'll cross my fingers for Microsoft to buy it then.
Dude, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others can't. If you're going to criticize the game, complain about something in the game, not the "obnoxious community" as you've said.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED
tumblr_inline_n6v9rsQvD01qb55ta.png

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Ling-Ling said:
YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED
tumblr_inline_n6v9rsQvD01qb55ta.png
Uh... yes I did.

I just found another report that they might kill PS3 and PS4 versions and make the mobile version "easier for Windows Phones". I take back what I said, but I'm still worried that Mods will be turned into DLC.

cwn

Porous Freak
Dude, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others can't. If you're going to criticize the game, complain about something in the game, not the "obnoxious community" as you've said.
I was kidding, even if I do think that it's overrated.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
AcidicDragon said:
Notch has always disapproved of Microsoft's practices, and has said he does not wish to sell his game (or, in this case, company) if I remember correctly.

If he does this he'll lose all my respect, but I doubt he will.
I think that Notch is actually the one getting the 2 Billion $. He wants to walk out on the company.

PhilipB said:
O_o this isn't a debate about religion or anything lol
Yes, that's true, but my friend actually got really depressed over this.
I know how silly/creepy that sounds...

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
E.V.I.L said:
Really?
Not the time and place for sarcastic joke.
I agree... even though what PhillipB said is true that comment didn't contribute to the conversation at all.

BrickSponge2015 said:
I agree... even though what PhillipB said is true that comment didn't contribute to the conversation at all.
It's not about contributing
thats like me going to a thread about SBC having the possibility of closing if funds aren't paid and saying "lol I hope the funds don't get paid"
no need to make such douchey comments :P

OH NOOOO
THE EPIC ROLLERCOASTER ME AND MY FRIENDS BUILT
WILL BE GONE FOREVER
among other things.
THE TRAIL MIX MOD...NOOOOOOOOOOO
Life is a nightmare

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I doubt mods will be DLC since they're made by the community, and I doubt Microsoft will just hire a ton o' people to make mods for their game.

Besides, even if it does happen (which I doubt), this is PC, they can get around the restriction.

Back