Question about Restraining Spongebob

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Because of what Zelda4life and Storm said, and because Patrick most of the time is an annoying, idiot character.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
RedSoxFan274 said:
Here's what I want to know: why was that guy bringing in homemade pie to a burger joint in the first place? That scene made no sense whatsoever and only seemed to serve as a lame set-up for Patrick to act only with further idiocy.
THIS THIS THIS

Zelda4Life said:
He had an allergic reaction to the sea berry pie and broke out in hives, which made him look like a monster. Or Patrick is just stupid.
or for both reasons

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
RedSoxFan274 said:
Here's what I want to know: why was that guy bringing in homemade pie to a burger joint in the first place? That scene made no sense whatsoever and only seemed to serve as a lame set-up for Patrick to act only with further idiocy.
I don't think it's any stranger than a group of pirates with pie-bombs just happening to be right outside the back door when Squidward needed a homemade gift.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
RedSoxFan274 said:
Like DMAP said. Not saying the episode is good or anything or that even makes it better but maybe that was the logic there.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Just answering the main question: Because, to Patrick, Squidward looked like a monster?

Back