2014 FIBA World Cup

Doctor 6ex

Frozen Cephalopod
Im not an expert in basketball but I do admit these games are fun to watch. Im not really rooting for team USA since they're an unbeatable team at this point.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Why is this relevant? The U.S. always wins. This is basically a competition to see who has the privilege of being crushed by America in the final.

The U.S. team should be banned from this if it wants to be a fair tournament.

The Drifter

Some person.
RedSoxFan274 said:
Why is this relevant? The U.S. always wins. This is basically a competition to see who has the privilege of being crushed by America in the final.

The U.S. team should be banned from this if it wants to be a fair tournament.
This reads like an average reddit comment.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Award said:
It's way better, at least the wooden floor will most likely have less flops occur. :P
Opinions, man. :P
I'd say more, but I really don't care about sports that much, so I'll just show myself out.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Well, Puerto Rico lost against Greece, but at least we're going against the Philippines next. Let's see what will happen from there on.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
So we managed to beat the Philippines. It was a good playoff but we're not doing so well in this year's FIBA. We lost to Croatia a few days ago so that harms our chances of passing through. Hopefully this changes.

Doctor 6ex

Frozen Cephalopod
Hate to say it but that was a lame world cup. The hosts were knocked out to early, USA destroyed every team, and I thought teams like Slovenia and Greece shouldve done better in the knockout round.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Yeah, I thought our team would do great in this World Cup considering we have great players. But sadly it didn't turn out like I hoped.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I was watching one of these games a few days ago.. always pretty funny since the USA just sends a bunch of the younger pros to go destroy everyone. Sort of makes it less exciting to watch I guess though.

Back