Surviving the Apocalypse

MadFred

ooooooofy day
The pretzel is making me thirsty

Sounds interesting :D Any teaser on what it's about?

Okay, time to talk about some stuff.

-This story is going to be in the form of a journal, with entries every few days.
-It takes place over the whole school year, and that's how long I'll be doing this for.
-Don't get fooled by the first few entries. There is going to be a literal apocalypse in the story.
-I will be trying lots of new things in this story, such as dark humor. You'll have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, because I won't have any idea.
-The first few entries will be really short because of personal stuff going on right now. I'll make sure it starts when I said it would, though.

Well, I hope you end up enjoying the story! Only 9 more days!

The Drifter

Some person.
I always love post-apocalyptic stories. So how is the apocalypse going to be? Nuclear war, economical crash, massive natural disasters, zombie outbreak, normal virus outbreak, robot uprising, alien invasion, or mythological apocalypse? And what is the style of the apocalypse? Punk anarchy (like in Mad Max or new SpongeBob movie) "realistic" where people wear normal clothes and use normal weapon, or scavanger world where resource is scarce and people wear clothes made from scraps and use ramshackle weaponery? I'm curious.

The Drifter said:
I always love post-apocalyptic stories. So how is the apocalypse going to be? Nuclear war, economical crash, massive natural disasters, zombie outbreak, normal virus outbreak, robot uprising, alien invasion, or mythological apocalypse? And what is the style of the apocalypse? Punk anarchy (like in Mad Max or new SpongeBob movie) "realistic" where people wear normal clothes and use normal weapon, or scavanger world where resource is scarce and people wear clothes made from scraps and use ramshackle weaponery? I'm curious.
I don't wanna spoil too much, but it's virus-related and scavenger style.

Okay guys, I need a name for the main character. Here's a quick drawing I made of him in Paint:
character.png
Whoever comes up with the best name will win 50 doll hairs doubloons. Just PM me a name. Please.

Do it now.
EDIT: Contest ends August 30th.

Back