SBM members in gifs/pics... 2014 version!

Usernames go by alphabetical order, but I did address a couple of ya with your RL name so just act as if you're finding your username then bam you're there :P

Please do not get offended if you're not here because I really don't know how to describe you all in pictures/gifs =/ Or I forgot you, which I can guarantee I'll have forgotten at least one person so just tell me

ALSO I have to post a few of these on a seperate post so bear with me if you're not on here immediately

abney:
1EtTxW6.jpg

Acidic:
Bol6JZb.jpg

Award:
GLYTKMx.jpg

Cha<3(there's so many darn pics I could use, but I think this one personally sums it up best):
BJIicxp.png

crushing tho:
NqmebBs.jpg

cwn:
wUkCaYY.jpg

DMAP:
45Kn396.jpg

DiabolicalGenius:
MgNqWLR.gif

DPL:
sUQ57jT.gif

Doctor Sex(disclaimer: could not find a silly person kicking a soccer ball so had to settle with this :-():
E5D5WgQ.jpg

E.V.I.L:
nS9Unl3l.jpg

Growlie:
YjsRVYE.jpg

Halibut:
8PQwzQY.jpg

Sophie-like Cha, there's so many damed images I could use, but to show how effin amazing lel you are:
opyhIYa.gif

Hawkbit:
vOZcX3h.jpg

Homie:
n6rGbjs.jpg

Jibbix:
kieJIrn.jpg

Kevin:
DXBut6c.jpg

cwn

Porous Freak
I'm death by moon.... Not sure how to feel about that. :p I find it funny that I played all three of your favorite games recently. (I'm playing Super Mario World now)

SpongeWott said:
Nothing for me? Like do you just not know me that well?
Please do not get offended if you're not here because I really don't know how to describe you all in pictures/gifs =/

But, yeah, I really haven't known you long enough to know you more than the fact that you luxury cruise Squidiam :P

Doowopasaurus said:
I thought mine would have been pretty obvious.
Or I forgot you, which I can guarantee I'll have forgotten at least one person so just tell me

Read a few posts back

That's a good picture for me. I remember how many people I'd tell that Peach had a thing for Bowser, like I was the first one to notice. :P

Back