New BAPE x SpongeBob capsule collection

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Via Highsnobiety:

In its latest collaboration, Japanese brand A BATHING APE has teamed up with SpongeBob SquarePants, the iconic cartoon character. The capsule collection includes BAPE staples, such as t-shirts and full-zip hoodies, as well as beanies, iPhone cases and kids clothing. The brand’s Baby Milo character and graphics are mixed with SpongeBob graphics, similar to collaborations that we have seen in the past with big cartoon franchises. After having worked together already in 2008, the two will make a return at the BAPE Store Shibuya on August 16.

C0ckxQn.jpg

More images here.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The Drifter said:
When I read "capsule", I thought they're releasing the SpongeBob version of this:
yujin22.jpg
Over here in the US, we had Squinkies SpongeBob, which are close to capsules I guess:

squinkies-spongebob-front.jpg

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
President Squidward said:
Over here in the US, we had Squinkies SpongeBob, which are close to capsules I guess:

squinkies-spongebob-front.jpg
I have those, there were 3 series... I never got the second one but the third one had Plankton from Spongicus, The Elastic Waistband, Band Geeks Squidward, SB and Pat from SpongeBob's Last Stand... god, those were actually kind of awesome.

Anyway, they look really weird when they're not smiling. I like the simplicity.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
The hoodie kinda looks cool :p although I'd probably never wear it
a-bathing-ape-sponge-bob-1.jpg

Back