My Top Ten Favorite Posts at SBM

cwn

Porous Freak
As I promised in my 3-year SBM anniversary, here's my top 10 posts at SBM! Here are the rules:
-Only one post per member
-No announcements, such as the release of SBM v5, but notices will be allowed
-Ask me in the topic what my favorite post of yours is, but if it's on the list I can't tell you.
-Remember, these are the ten posts that are the best to me, so if one of your posts isn't on here, that doesn't mean it's not one of the greatest ten in existence.
First update will come either later today or tomorrow.

cwn said:
-Ask me in the topic what my favorite post of yours is, but if it's on the list I can't tell you.
This is the perfect time to stress you out with 100 pages.... what's your favorite post of mine in the Squidiam topic? :sbface:

MadFred

ooooooofy day
E.V.I.L said:
This is the perfect time to stress you out with 100 pages.... what's your favorite post of mine in the Squidiam topic? :sbface:
Obviously the squilliam is gay vide

Sweat

Banished
This will actually be very interesting. Can't wait.

I don't need to ask you what's your favorite post of mine because I know I'll be in the top 10 somewhere.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I highly doubt one of my posts will be on the list, but I'll ask you which post of mine was your favorite anyway.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
ThePineappleLord said:
There is a 100% chance that either E.V.I.L, Ohad, or Hailbut will appear on the list.
Why not all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ThePineappleLord said:
There is a 100% chance that either E.V.I.L, Ohad, or Hailbut will appear on the list.
I'm not too sure about me. cwn is generally a fan of serious posts, posts of which I have none. :P

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Okay, I'm biting. What's your fave post of mine? [strike] I'm guessing it's in your Hockey Goal horns thread, though - or the Olympics thread.[/strike] Sorry, I see a WOY avatar and think of RedSoxFan automatically..

E.V.I.L said:
Bwahahaha! *High fives* :whoo:

Back