Best Vacation Related or Themed Episode?

What's the best vacation related episode out of all of these?

• Bummer Vacation

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Walking the Plankton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandy's Vacation in Ruins

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • SquarePants Family Vacation

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Patrick's Staycation

• Mooncation

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation

• Enchanted Tiki Dreams

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I think that it is either Mooncation or Enchanted Tiki Dreams. But I'm going with the second one. (Because you probably know why)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Bummer Vacation wins by far. I thought the Runaway Roadtrip episodes were mostly acceptable but not actually funny like Bummer Vacation is.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=ngClGi9SZWxkMYH49UW4xQF6Pvn49oR1eXANIlWKaZY%3D

I would use the fact that Bummer Vacation got nominated for an Emmy to back up my choice, but since Dear Vikings got nominated for one too (and most people hate that episode) it probably doesn't mean that much.

Cha

I love SBM
From memory probably Mooncation. It pushed boundaries by leaving the normal settings the show usually sticks to. The animation for the moon/earth/space was just lovely and we even got to see Ernie Borgnine.

Sandy's Vacation in Ruins seemed like a fun idea too.

I thought I would be the only one to choose Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation. Mainly because the only ones I liked other than that were "Walking the Plankton" and "Enchanted Tiki Dreams." WTP was basically a typical Krusty Krab episode on a cruise ship, and I haven't seen Enchanted Tiki Dreams in such a long time that I don't remember enough about it. I do remember liking it a lot, however.

Back