Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funk

• Indie

• Total voters

delete my account

PRESIDENT
Very self-explanatory. Vote for your favorite genre of music. If you can't pick a favorite, I recommend choosing the one that you listen to the most.

Please note that I do not intend for this to be a flame war over music. I intend for this to be a friendly discussion about the poll and music genres.

Thanks.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
I don't want to start a flame war, but..

Humhisy.png

Pretty much the only answer I can think of. It's a huge genre too- There's Folk Rock, Classic Rock, Psychadelic Rock.. I don't think I'll ever change my opinion, too, because I keep finding great new Rock music every day.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Depends on which decade you want an answer for.

90s/00s - Rock/Pop
10s - Christian/Alternative

MadFred

ooooooofy day
ssj4gogita4 said:
Depends on which decade you want an answer for.

90s/00s - Rock/Pop
10s - Christian/Alternative
Really?

Sweat

Banished
I chose rock because it has the widest range of what I like, but in reality I don't have a favorite genre. I love songs from a lot of these genres including pop, rock, alternative, hip hop, ska, EDM and folk.

I have absolutely no clue. I will pretty much listen to anything from rock to pop to R&B to even video game music

If I had to choose my favorite overall (gun to face), probably rock then electronic.
I mean rock/metal is too amazing to love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy0iHgT9Dg

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Eh, My Dad forces me to listen to 60s music (Some of it I like, but most of it I hate.), My Mom forces me to listen to Country (Witch gets old after awhile).

I like mostly Indie, Electronic, and Alternative Rock.

My favorite artists are: Simple Plan, Adam Young, fun., Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., Dr. Noise, Chameleon Circuit, Alex Day, Eddplant, Hey Ocean!, & Deadmau5.

Sweat

Banished
imrustyokay said:
Eh, My Dad forces me to listen to 60s music (Some of it I like, but most of it I hate.), My Mom forces me to listen to Country (Witch gets old after awhile).

I like mostly Indie, Electronic, and Alternative Rock.

My favorite artists are: Simple Plan, Adam Young, fun., Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., Dr. Noise, Chameleon Circuit, Alex Day, Eddplant, Hey Ocean!, & Deadmau5.
Simple Plan? lolno. Deadmau5? Oh, we'll so be friends :sbface:

Doctor 6ex

Frozen Cephalopod
Would've chose electronic but theirs way more ::dolphin noise:: then good in that genre. Im a big hip hop fan too so I chose that.

Also lol at indie being a genre

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Like Nards, I really like jazz the best too. I'm always discovering new recordings to listen to and really love learning about all the greats in that genre of music and I even like some of the crossover genres like jazz funk.

Back