What Do You Expect/Want in Sponge out of Water?

ThatGuy70

Imitation Krab
Me? Well, it would be nice if they put "Livin In the Sunlight" somewhere in the movie; maybe as a finale song sung by Spongebob, The Trio of Rejects*, and the whole cast. Also some characters I want to see are:
Sandy (notice I put her first.)
Larry the Lobster
The Trio of Rejects from "Ripped Pants" (*You know what I mean, right? The Red Sunburn Fish, the Sand-Buns Anchovy and the Abandoned Whale. You can't forget about them, can you?)
Nemotodes (every movie needs them)
Squilliam
Bubble Bass
Also, I don't really like the concept of the main characters being super heroes. Personally it would be better if it were a slightly feels movie. And no gags from other episodes. Of course, Spandy! Now what are your ideas?

President Squidward said:
I wanna see them troll the Westboro Baptist Church tbh :sbface:
Yes then the Westboro Baptist Church kills them and sends them to ::dolphin noise:: for supporting gay marriage #4Squidiam
god what is wrong with me :sbface:

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:
Yes then the Westboro Baptist Church kills them and sends them to ::dolphin noise:: for supporting gay marriage #4Squidiam
god what is wrong with me :sbface:
Nothing of course, I think that would be a lulzy movie. :sbface:

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I just want an enjoyable SpongeBob flick. I haven't seen anything SpongeBob related that's been enjoyable in a while and it's disheartening. This movie is basically a last ditch effort for the series so I hope it ends up being good but other key components of the movie have me very worried.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
  • I want to not be embarrassed by how bad it is. I know that's setting the bar very low but you have to start somewhere. :P
  • I want it to be a good movie, obviously. If it is, it will help to restore my faith that the series itself could become great again, particularly if Sherm Cohen decides to stay on after the movie.
  • I want to be proven wrong about this CGI business.
  • I want to see some beautiful, fun 2D animation like the first movie.
  • I want it to be well-received, because yes, I care what other people think.

Cha

I love SBM
-Fluid 2D animation like the works of 2000 Nick cartoon movies (the original SB movie obviously, The Wild Thornberries, Rugrats films, etc.)
-Enjoyable to not just little kids, but older audiences. A lot of older post/pre SB humor to be honest.
-Praise for the 2D/CGI animation.
-For the superhero gig to work out.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
DadMom AngryPants said:
  • I want to not be embarrassed by how bad it is. I know that's setting the bar very low but you have to start somewhere. :P
  • I want it to be a good movie, obviously. If it is, it will help to restore my faith that the series itself could become great again, particularly if Sherm Cohen decides to stay on after the movie.
  • I want to be proven wrong about this CGI business.
  • I want to see some beautiful, fun 2D animation like the first movie.
  • I want it to be well-received, because yes, I care what other people think.
CowBob RanchPants said:
-Fluid 2D animation like the works of 2000 Nick cartoon movies (the original SB movie obviously, The Wild Thornberries, Rugrats films, etc.)
-Enjoyable to not just little kids, but older audiences. A lot of older post/pre SB humor to be honest.
-Praise for the 2D/CGI animation.
-For the superhero gig to work out.
Give these two girls a medal. I definitely agree with this.

Seriously, to add on to what DMAP said, I really don't want it to be embarassingly bad to the point of alienation. Pleeeease be a better movie than a cheesy superhero flick. :P

Addendum: If it is cheesy, pull off cheesy correctly

MissGreenie

Imitation Krab
I would be beyond thrilled if this movie and the remainder of season 9 and 10 is all they ever do. If the movie gave the impression of finality I would really appreciate that as well...cartoons deserve a solid ending too, just like Kids Next Door.

Basically I just want to see effort. Honest, final effort. What's the point in putting all this money into a project if you're not going to try to make it the best it can be? I want to see good fun, pre-movie humor, and the true personalities of the characters again. That's kind of asking too much at this point but a girl can dream.

The Drifter

Some person.
Roadie said:
You know, if this movie is the last thing this show will ever make, it should end with Livin' In The Sunlight.

It just has to. It will complete my story arc.
That would make a perfect example of book ends.

Back