SBM is trash!

Homie

get outer my space!
If they hadn't lied so blatantly and shamelessly, that episode would be on my top 50 too as I actually did find some entertaining parts and I liked the story as well.

More

VIP
SBM is trash!

Last edited:
I don't tink Truth of Square is top 50 worthy but yeah, It's a great episode. Flashbacks reminded me of Family Guy.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I like both these episodes, and find them to be pretty underrated, but if I ever made a Top 50, they probably wouldn't be on the list.

But it's your opinion and I respect your opinions, especially since your opinions are awesome!!!

Truth or Square was good. When I first saw it, I was DISAPOINTED, but I eventually come to like the episde upon rewatching it a couple times. So horray for that!

My Pretty Seahorse is really funny, and I used to dislike when this episode came on because I used to think that it was a little "girly" since it has to do with a "pretty seahorse", but the episode is not girly at all. It's really funny and very enjoyable to watch!

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i'm going to watch mrs. puff,you're fired pretty soon,since i haven't seen it.

next is mermaid man and barnacle boy IV.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Yeah, I love Mrs. Puff You're Fired so much!!!! :) It's actually one of my favorite Boating School episodes in general! It's really hilarious and I love the routines SpongeBob had to do! And Sargeant Rodrick was a pretty good character!

And I am glad that you love Mermaidman and Barncaleboy IV!!! Omg, it is SUCH an underrated episode! And I LOVE it so much!!! ^_^ Not to mention, SpongeBob's personality in that episode was downright AWESOME and CUTE! But yeah, I'm so glad it made the list.

Next is Chimps Ahoy!

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Not to mention, Squidward's interaction with Mermaidman and ESPECIALLY Barnacleboy in the beginning of this episode was completely hilarious!!! :)

Back