SpongeBuddy Mania Podcast #4

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Well, if 2Chainz could actually rap, it might've actually been him. Too bad he's a fraud. :P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
ssj, were you the one who said you would visit China, Japan, England and South Korea in the podcast? Because that's the countries I'd love to visit. :P

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
President Squidward said:
ssj, were you the one who said you would visit China, Japan, England and South Korea in the podcast? Because that's the countries I'd love to visit. :P
:yes: Would visit.

11th

Moby Dollar
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Never listened to one of these but it sounds cool. Though I can't hear anything in the left earbud. :/
I noticed this, too, when I was listening to the third one. It's not really a problem if you're listening with speakers, but with headphones it's a bit taxing on your hearing after a bit. :/

I've listened to a bit of this one, but I don't really have the time to finish it with finals wrapping up. I'll definitely finish it over the weekend, though.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Never listened to one of these but it sounds cool. Though I can't hear anything in the left earbud. :/
It was like that for the last one.. but this one doesn't seem that bad. I can hear just fine through the left

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
abney317 said:
It was like that for the last one.. but this one doesn't seem that bad. I can hear just fine through the left
Left ear doesn't work for me either.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
DadMom AngryPants said:
Left ear doesn't work for me either.
Dang.. I disabled all the fancy settings on my sound card and I can tell now.
Not much I can do now except reupload it. I'll make sure this is fixed for the next one

Back