Regular Show

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Ok, we seriously need a topic for this amazing show. Discuss anything you would like about Regular Show as in opinions on the latest episode, overall show, characters etc.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
That episode In The House really creeps me out.

cwn

Porous Freak
I don't like Margaret. It's not that her personality is bad, I just think she adds way to much romantic drama. I like Eileen as a character, however.

cwn said:
I don't like Margaret. It's not that her personality is bad, I just think she adds way to much romantic drama. I like Eileen as a character, however.
I love Eileen as well, I especially loved her performances in One Pull Up and Return of Mordecai and Rigbys

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Return of M & The R's: I thought this was an excellent sequel to Mordecai and The Rigbys. There was much more interaction between all the main characters and even though they fought, it only brought them closer together. Thomas was also gold here with his British manager stuff :P And the song in the end (Even though it wasn't real) was awesome. That twist was unexpected as well.

Great episode, and pretty much no issues with it.

cwn

Porous Freak
SquidBox said:
I hate to say this, but this is:

RS > SB = FOP
I kind of agree with SquidBox. I have closer relations with Spongebob, but RS only has a few episodes I didn't like, where Spongebob has at least 100.

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
I kind of agree with SquidBox. I have closer relations with Spongebob, but RS only has a few episodes I didn't like, where Spongebob has at least 100.

And most FOP episodes when Poof was already in it are meh, and others are bad.
Before Poof, it was really good.

Notice how Pre-Poof has 6 Seasons and Pre-Movie SB only has 3.

SquidBox said:
And most FOP episodes when Poof was already in it are meh, and others are bad.
Before Poof, it was really good.

Notice how Pre-Poof has 6 Seasons and Pre-Movie SB only has 3.
*5 seasons. Poof was introduced during the 6th season.

Clappy

Part Computer or Something
Big fan although I've been having a hard time keeping up with the newer seasons. Been marathoning the show on Netflix lately and it makes me realize how much better the first two seasons of this show were compared to the other seasons.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Oh god yes, the first season is the funniest by far (probably due to the help from Bill Oakley) and season 2 is great. Season 3 is when we started to get more duds in my opinion and ugh I thought season 4 was was pretty bad, but season 5 has been much better imo.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I think seasons 1 and 2 are extremely overrated. Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are much better IMO. I honestly don't see the "golden" in seasons 2 and 1, especially season 1. They were just honestly filled with lackluster episodes. I can't even find one amazing episode in season 1. As for season 2, it was a definite improvement. There were instant classics like, The Night Owl and Over The Top. Hey, season 2 and season 1 aren't even bad, they're just overrated soooo much.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Bad Portrait: I just saw it today. Not terrible, not excellent. Started off slow for like the first 6 minutes but picked up heavily and really got me hooked as those Benson's came out. Overall descent episode this week, but I hope next weeks is much better.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I love this show. It's actually REALLY FUNNY and just plain awesome!!!! My favorite episode is probably Think Positive.

Back