SpongeBob Production Art Auction from All Original Animation

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
All Original Animation is having another big SpongeBob production art auction.
Definitely news worthy, as they are auctioning some really nice cels and setups.

I can speak first hand for the quality of these, so if any of you are actually interested in putting out the money for one of these, I'd say go for it.
Mostly the high priced items in this auction, but I thought I'd put the word out there anyways.

Check it out here: http://www.invaluable.com/catalog/searchLots.cfm?scp=c&catalogRef=SG87IYWXCX

IQkccaN.png

I must say, that SB-129 one there looks awesome. :)

They have some other (cheaper) items at their website: http://www.alloriginalanimation.com/

More

VIP
I like these, but they are really high-priced

Maybe this is just an eBay and you're not even getting the original.

Post #900

Sweat

Banished
I don't care how expensive they are. If I had the money, I would bid for one immediately.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
They do indeed look cool but even if I had the money, Not quite sure if it's worth it.

DadMom AngryPants said:
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=rg%2FyyslESChpijiIzFFZZ2mbymvp1i4eYRqVScAbWLc%3D

XOBy5Jo.png

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=MDsLd4JSpKp7GulkP7%2FfNx3Ki7Unx2NHQeEC4vaLZ%2FI%3D
Season 3 is Digatally inked, you can only have cels from season 1. Making those cels nonexistent.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I got two for christmas. One of SB and Plankton eating ice cream from Walking Small, and SB and Pat in Squid's art room from Opposite Day. I'd still buy another, though.

Hey guys,

We know some of the pieces are expensive, but the Simpsons and Charley Brown cels on print backgrounds go for $300 on up and of course the background is not original. Make sure you check out the Website for $15 and up pieces and of course Mike and I can cherry pick pieces for you from certain episodes as long as they are from the 1st season. When you consider Disney sells LIMITED EDITIONS for over $2000 then a $300-$600 totally original Spongebob piece looks like a good deal. And on the website there are plenty of $30-$100 pieces.

Frank and Mike
WWW.ALLORIGINALANIMATION.COM

ALLORIGINALANIMATION@gmail.com

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Hey guys,

We know some of the pieces are expensive, but the Simpsons and Charley Brown cels on print backgrounds go for $300 on up and of course the background is not original. Make sure you check out the Website for $15 and up pieces and of course Mike and I can cherry pick pieces for you from certain episodes as long as they are from the 1st season. When you consider Disney sells LIMITED EDITIONS for over $2000 then a $300-$600 totally original Spongebob piece looks like a good deal. And on the website there are plenty of $30-$100 pieces.

Frank and Mike

Nope. Still too much. You do realize half the members are kids here?

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Guest said:
Hey guys,

Frank and Mike

$30?
I might get something after all!

Frank

Nope. Still too much. You do realize half the members are kids here?
$15-$45 doesn't seem like a lot for a kid if you have parents buy it for you for a birthday, Christmas , etc. $15 for an original production drawing doesn't seem out of bounds do you think?

Frank

those are way to expensive for me.
Look at the website for a lot of $15 to $50 items

those are way to expensive for me.
$15 to $80 items on the website!

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
I have a keymaster from "Home Sweet Pineapple" with a certificate of authenticity. Didn't purchase it from here, but it's really cool to have an original production cel and painted background from the show. This particular one has SpongeBob, Patrick, and the mini pineapple house they built. Cool to have all three (and it's a memorable scene!). I'll post a picture here if anyone is interested.

Cenosin_

Part Computer or Something
All Original Animation have in any time a cel of Home Sweet Pineapple whit the mini pineapple build by Spongebob and Patrick?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Cenosin_ said:
Yes, I like the second image, if you get the pricing info, I thank to you.
I'll PM you with the details :)

Back