SBM me ayuda a aprender mis idiomas (helping me learn my languages)

zgUwHbX.png

:rofl: I did not know this was possible

SpongyBunny said:
Me neither O_O How did you do that?
1) Ir al fondo del pagina
2) Voy a ver un menu... va a decir "Change Language"
3) Haz clic alli
4) Escoja tu idioma
5) Disfruta! ;)

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Yeah, I regularly get asked if I want to translate the language thread from Spanish to German, LOL!

Squidina

Tintenfisch
:rofl: that;s excellent xD

Ok, here's something nuts: there's a language learning website that's similar to the Rosetta Stone program, that is LiveMocha.com, and I registered there to learn German while I was in America. When I moved to Germany, I wanted to continue with it, BUT, because the website recognized my German IP, it switched the site language to German on me, and I hardly knew any German so couldn't continue the lessons because I couldn't navigate the site/understand the site anymore. I sent a very happy email to the admins about how useless it is to be taking a German course *in german*, but there was no help for it (they couldn't change it).

Squidina said:
Ok, here's something nuts: there's a language learning website that's similar to the Rosetta Stone program, that is LiveMocha.com, and I registered there to learn German while I was in America. When I moved to Germany, I wanted to continue with it, BUT, because the website recognized my German IP, it switched the site language to German on me, and I hardly knew any German so couldn't continue the lessons because I couldn't navigate the site/understand the site anymore. I sent a very happy email to the admins about how useless it is to be taking a German course *in german*, but there was no help for it (they couldn't change it).
Are you more comfortable with English or German?

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Nowadays, it really doesn't matter. Depends, it's easier to express myself the way I want in English, but I can do it in German too. Being bilingual seems to make both languages uncomfortable.. You have both languages in your head, and find yourself asking if a word or phrase is correct.. Or even in the right language.

Squidina said:
Nowadays, it really doesn't matter. Depends, it's easier to express myself the way I want in English, but I can do it in German too. Being bilingual seems to make both languages uncomfortable.. You have both languages in your head, and find yourself asking if a word or phrase is correct.. Or even in the right language.
That seems kind of odd... seems cool though xD

Squidina

Tintenfisch
odd because I can't imagine not knowing what language to choose :P

Oh, yeah, that's true.

It's usually not a problem for me, honestly. More when I'm tired or, well, inebriated and have a person who's trying to speak English to me.

Back