This is so depressing

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Um, what? XD

Yeah, this is why anthropomorphism is a thing. It would just be too weird if all our cartoon talking animals were too much like real animals.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I think I have some idea of what I'm in for. I saw their Scientifically Accurate Duck Tales video and yeah, a lot of dirty stuff in that. The best video I've seen on the FOX channel lately has been their Family Circus parody. Had a feeling they would eventually done one of these on SB.

Crossing my fingers it will be a little bit like the Robot Chicken SpongeBob parody.

Update: WTF did I just watch?

Lol. Someone said this on the page. It has 20 votes right now.

"This looked less disturbing than the actual episodes of Spongebob that go on air now."

PinheadLarry

Ponhead
Spongebob_Scared_TB.jpg

That,that,that thing is disturbing!

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Octopi in captivity, BTW, don't like to stay in their aquariums. So, the workers tend to find them hanging out in other aquariums, or on desks, or bookshelves the next morning. Being out of the water doesn't seem to bother them terribly much.

Also, about the video, they mentioned how sponges reproduce, but didn't mention that octopi, for example, tend to die after mating (the males right away, the females after the eggs hatch, if I recall correctly).

Also, some starfish are cannibalistic.

HarryPotterLives said:
So, why is this supposed to be so scary/depressing? I just found it amusing... am I missing something?
I was hyperboling (is that a word? XD )

It's kind of a "my outlook on life is changed" thing

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
HarryPotterLives said:
So, why is this supposed to be so scary/depressing? I just found it amusing... am I missing something?
It was exactly what I thought it would be. Really gross but all the Scientifically Accurate videos are like that anyway so I had an idea of what they would do. They did the same thing with The Flintstones, Duck Tales, and some other shows.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Eh, the ADHD short videos are all really hot or miss. This was decent I guess, I don't take parody's to seriously though as it's all in good fun.
I feel like they could have made a much better Spongebob parody.

Back