SBM is trash!

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
It was rigged. Nickelodeon just put The Camping Episode (Pre-Movie) so some people won't get suspicious. Selling Out? Really? As well as PSP? In the top 10? I do like your explanations though.

The Drifter

Some person.
SpongyBunny said:
It was rigged. Nickelodeon just put The Camping Episode (Pre-Movie) so some people won't get suspicious. Selling Out? Really? As well as PSP? In the top 10? I do like your explanations though.
I agree, it's Nickelodeon after all. Sure, Wishing You Well and Dunces and Dragons are good episodes, but not good enough to be in the very top of the list.

And Karate Island, they're just okay in my opinion. The only thing memorable from that episode for me is the hidden adult joke they kept mentioning in TvTropes.

And All That Glitters is in the 12th position? Seriously? Yeah, the moral of the episode is good, but it was very forced.

Sweat

Banished
1) It think it was rigged, also. Episodes that new in the countdown seemed very illogical to me.
2) I really, really like your detail put into your post, MSB. You have a very good theory nevertheless.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
SpongyBunny said:
I like Selling Out, and Patrick SmartPants is okay.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
I don't know how the voting worked. Could you nominate one episode?

OWM

XD
Now it all makes sense. :O I always thought that Nickelodeon put all the Season 4 episodes at the top in order to promote it.

More

VIP
Let me just explain a little more, this part about riggin the votes.

Well did they? Probably, but only to settle some close votes. If they rigged it in full, they'd probably ask the makers of SB to make a new special, air it a week before, and then put that at #1. So I don't think that they did enough rigging to change the order that much.

Also, the makers of SB did not choose to make a marathon for an ordinary episode, Nickelodeon did, so it's not right to blame SB for the marathon.

I'm 90% sure that the top 10 was rigged to lure viewers into newer episodes TBH

Now of course, another theory I have is that the newer episodes were actually NEW at the time, and we don't realize that... maybe at that time, no one realized the flaws of #1 for example.

More

VIP
I'm 90% sure that the top 10 was rigged to lure viewers into newer episodes TBH

Now of course, another theory I have is that the newer episodes were actually NEW at the time, and we don't realize that... maybe at that time, no one realized the flaws of #1 for example.

Again, that makes sense. When you get something new, you either rate it 0, 5, or 10. As it sinks in a real opinion forms later on. May add that point in

ThePineappleLord said:
Selling out is actually one of my favorite episodes, but I am surprised that it is in the top ten.
Mr. Krabs' Cha Ching song is also good, right?

More

VIP
Thanks guys. Really, as long as my top 2 were in the top 15 (which were) it at least wasn't a horrible marathon.

Back