SpongeBob "Tanked" episode to air March 7, 10pm on Animal Planet

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
1383700809000-sponge6.JPG

Last year, Toyota commissioned Animal Planet's "Tanked" to transform a Highlander into an 800-gallon SpongeBob-themed aquarium on wheels. (Link.)

The Tanked episode, "Driving New Business", will premiere Friday March 7th at 10pm on Animal Planet:
A call from Toyota sends ATM scrambling to transform a Highlander into an aquarium—featuring the "SpongeBob SquarePants" town of Bikini Bottom—in time for a prestigious auto show in Las Vegas. Meanwhile, the company opens an office in Florida, and Brett gambles on making a tank out of a vintage slot machine for their new space.
(Source.)

More

VIP
Heard of that show, didn't know they'd go this far! :thumbsup:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
TropicalNards112233 said:
So there's going to be a Product Placement episode?
The show itself follows a company that builds custom aquariums so I don't think it's any different to their normal episodes.

To clarify, this doesn't have anything to do with the SpongeBob series; it's an episode of a show on another network.

Cha

I love SBM
Stupid new Directv's confusing channel times made me miss it. :/

ScumBob

sicko m0de
The Tide And Seeker said:
it would be a interesting car to drive, but due to the aquarium in the back might affect the weight of the car
The aquariam might break and drown the driver. Lol.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
oh i loved that episode they thought that they had enough water to fill the tank but they didn't so they had to order some more and they almost didn't make it but they did and wow just wow that is a sweeeeeeeet car.

Back