SpongeBob hits the catwalk in Italy

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Via License! magazine:

SpongeBob SquarePants made his Milan Fashion Week debut this week in a new fashion range from Moschino, created in partnership with Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products.

Moschino creative head Jeremy Scott used SpongeBob as the inspiration for a range of ready-to-wear apparel, shoes and accessories for fall/winter. 

The range includes women’s apparel and accessories, women’s and men’s shoes and a number of unisex pieces. 

SpongeBob also made another Italian fashion debut on a new range of handbags from Mia Bags, created by fashion designer Monica Bianco.

The SpongeBob collection features a range of bags in camouflage, denim and leopard-skin print that will be sold in mid- to high-end retailers.

Bianco created an MTV-inspired line for Mia Bags in spring 2013, and is planning a follow-up to that collection for fall/winter.

SpongeBobItaly2.jpg
SpongeBobItaly1.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
Haha I get it ready-to-wear. Someone please kill me now. I know they were trying to do the whole "leopard" looks like SB's pore holes, but black and yellow rarely looks well together. I like the bag to hold my SB stuff in or to show off at Universal Studios with. Don't think I'd use it on a regular basis tho.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
CowBob RanchPants said:
Haha I get it ready-to-wear. Someone please kill me now. I know they were trying to do the whole "leopard" looks like SB's pore holes, but black and yellow rarely looks well together. I like the bag to hold my SB stuff in or to show off at Universal Studios with. Don't think I'd use it on a regular basis tho.
I'm not a handbag person but I like the bag too. I'd never use it but it would be a nice addition to my collection ... if I was rich. :P

Cha

I love SBM
I'm not a handbag person but I like the bag too. I'd never use it but it would be a nice addition to my collection ... if I was rich. :P
My parents: I don't get it, how can you spend a thousand plus dollars in one night?
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=OjxuLLokJhrijWUpk7%2FAkAMwnPsJCKOHp33jfu6LfwU%3D

Nah they would be more like this.
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=QuSD57E2Q8fiGvtCMbFZQjlDmv%2FLrvx7oa1K6NPnyBQ%3D

Getting back on topic I can't wait to make my eyeballs throw up see more.

More

VIP
I don't know why people would wear this junk. Spongebob is only meant to be worn on graphic tees.

Back