Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
nmqb.png
Welcome back to another edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. What sort of new *marine* character would you want to see? by Growlie - Some cartoons are great with the numerous characters they have but can get old after time passes by. With each passing episode and season there are the same characters, even minor ones. I would love to see new species of marine life in some episodes. A new recurring character would even be a plus. So, what species of marine life would you like to see in the future?

2. Hopes for Season 10… by Kaijusaurus - Season 10 was announced back in August of 2013. There are many ideas that our users have given and I'm sure there are a lot of fans hoping to see more improvement. With season 9 going on, some are a little skeptic and saying that it's not as great as season 8 while others say it is. There's still a lot of season 9 left to show. On that note, do you think season 10 will perform better than the past few seasons? What ideas or characters or other things do you hope that the crew bring to season 10?

3. The 3 Magical Phrases by SpongeyKid - Back in the early 2000s and even before, there were things called manners. Adults and kids would say the three magic words 'please', 'thank you', and 'sorry'. Unfortunately in today's society, there is an extreme case of lack of manners. Now, I'm not saying everyone does not have manners but I've seen too much of kids and adults being rude and inconsiderate. Just my personal opinion from the first post. There are more than just these three magical phrases which is why you should look at this topic.

4. The Official SSB4 Thread! by cwn - Ok, so I'm a little biased on this one. I love the Super Smash Bros. series, except for the n64 version. So many great events, stories, and characters to play with. And to think it's better with more players to play with you! I'm stoked by a couple new characters, such as Mega Man & Little Mac. At first Little Mac looked like a weirdo being in a game like this but after seeing the moves he can do, I'm looking forward to playing as him. Hope there are more fans of this game!

5. What's your weekly tv show schedule? by ssj4gogita4 - No, I did not pick this one. The other admin, who shall remain anonymous, picked it. I'm not very keen on having one of my topics on the list but whatever. Anyways, what is your tv schedule like during the week? Do you watch it on TV or do you watch it online? Tell us!

Honorable Mentions
Wisdom Teefff

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
ssj4gogita4 said:
nmqb.png
Welcome back to another edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.
What's OP?

Anyways, all of the admins/mods get together to gather the top 5?

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Waiting for the new Topics of the Week..

Waiting..

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=sMFEmVDie%2Bzljlbxn%2BhCCtuxWbS%2Fq9u4rKQfwD8FxrI%3D

Back