What is the first Spongebob episode you watched and you got motivated to like Spongebob?

Karen 5000

Is it Rainbow Crash or Rainbow Dash?
What is the first Spongebob episode you watched and you loved Spongebob from that episode?
The first episode I watched was The Splinter.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Mmm... I remember Home Sweet Pineapple and before that never EVER being allowed to watch SpongeBob because it was "complete and utter crap".

Mister Bighead

Floating Shopping List
The first episode I remember was Bubblestand. (Yes, I'm that old.) I remember after watching Pressure, I started to gain more interest in the sponge hence I began drawing the characters.

OWM

XD
First episode I watched? That would be
[titlecard]60a[/titlecard]

It was love at first sight, and now look where I am.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Mine was Ripped Pants. Because it was my first episode and because I didn't see Tea at the Treedome yet at the time, I assumed that Sandy was SpongeBob's girlfriend based on that episode, which inspired me to watch more to prove my claim true or false, then I couldn't stop as the episodes got better and more interesting. It also explains why I support Spandy so much... So yeah, my answer is Ripped Pants.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I have no idea, to be honest. I remember watching the show as early as 3 or 4 years old, but I can't remember what my first episode was. However, I do remember watching a SpongeBob VHS at my babysitter's house at that time. It had Jellyfishing on it, so maybe that was my first episode.

Also, sorry, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch SpongeBob after having The Splinter as a first episode. >_<

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I have no idea but it was definitely sometime between the first and third seasons when those episodes were airing as brand new ones (especially Party Pooper Pants, Ugh, and Plankton's Army) and long before the movie came out. Yeah I'm part of that generation too.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I think the episode that made me a fan was "Love That Squid", no joke. Squidward was already my fave thing in the series, and I think that was the first episode I'd seen that focused primarily on Squiddy.

However, it *could* have been "Pizza Delivery", because I do explicitly remember that as one of my first episodes (it gets played frequently here).

More

VIP
The first episode I remember watching was the Krusty Krab Training Video in late 2007. Even if there were any before, this would still be the first to have impact.

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
the first episode i ever watched was help wanted. the pilot. when it FIRST air'd. and i liked it, but the episode that really pushed my interest buttons was Plankton! and Sandy's rocket!
and then on the show was destined to be loved

stripedsweater

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I honestly don't remember. I've watched SpongeBob since I've been a baby, but to start with I only watched it my grandpa since he always had Nickelodeon on. I would ask him, but he can't even remember what he ate for lunch yesterday.

Back