Hello world

MadFred

ooooooofy day
So.. I'm Ohad, and welcome to meh crib.
I'm 14 years old (not yet, in a few months), and I love Spongebob ever since I remember myself.
Now, I tried to hide the fact that I'm a SB fan in the last few months, becaues it seemed pretty childish to me. But I found this community today, and I'm greatly relieved. I now understand that this show is a work of art and a way of life, and there's nothing wrong with loving it.

A bit more about myself? Well, I'm a creative person, and I really like to write stories, so you might see me writing quite a few fanfics around here (not soon, though, because I'm REALLY busy these days). I usually write darker stories, though, about topics like death and sins of humanity. Of course, it's not really fitting to communities like this one, so I'll try to challenge myself and create some 'happier' stories, about Spongebob world.

I also like math, and this is probably the nerdiest sentence you'll hear all day. I don't know, I hate the math that you learn at school, but I like REAL math. When it gets advanced, and so pure and perfect.

Wish me good luck.. I'm joining in.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Big Meaty Claws said:
Welcome, Ohad! You seem like a pretty cool member! I hope you stay long :)
Heh, thanks :pattongue:
Just wondering, how long was this website (and forum) up? I've seen some threads that were created 10 years ago, and it's pretty impressive.

Ohad said:
Heh, thanks :pattongue:
Just wondering, how long was this website (and forum) up? I've seen some threads that were created 10 years ago, and it's pretty impressive.
I think It's created in 2004.

Cha

I love SBM
Aloha/howdy to the forums. You can still make dark stories about SpongeBob if you like. In fact, the member Old Man Jenkins here makes a lot of awesome, dark SpongeBob stories. And as of late I've been writing for one of them.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Welcome to SBM! This is your boss (not really...). By the way, I'm a fan of dark stories, especially SpongeBob ones. Bring on the dark! :D

Back