R.I.P. Toontown

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Attention, Toons:​
Toontown Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.​
From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Toons can enjoy the full unlimited fun of Toontown – from shopping the Cattlelog, wearing accessories, battling the toughest Cogs, visiting all Neighborhoods, hosting Toon Parties, and more!​
Thank you for making Toontown the biggest, wackiest, splattiest online world it can be. You are all Toontastic!​
To learn more about Toontown Online closing click here, or visit our Toontown Closing FAQs for even further information.​
Be sure to keep checking the news here in Toon HQ for up-Toon-the-minute news on all the Toontastic activities and kooky celebrations coming your way during Toontown’s final weeks – like fireworks kicking off Double Jellybean MONTH!​
Earn double beans in Toon Parties, Fishing, and Trolley Games from now until September 19th!​
Expect even more wacky silliness in the coming weeks,​
and enjoy your free unlimited access to explore every loony Laff that Toontown has to offer!​
Never got to play but it sounded like fun a little bit

At least it had a 13 year run.

But I feel bad for all Toontown fans. I bet they're devastated like when Restaurant City was announced to be closed. :(

Trophy said:
Restaurant city? Wow I missed a lot due to my age.
yeah

and here's the thing

Toontown is letting all the members have FREE ACCESS to the paid stuff until the end

Restaurant City insted encouraged you to pay more money and didn't even bring up all the old dishes, items, etc because EA sucks ::dolphin noise::.

So, although Toontown is closing, I'm glad they're putting the fans in mind. ;)

Cha

I love SBM
Wow. This is so sad. :( I use to play around 2009. Will miss you. :( R.I.P.

Back