A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie?

DJ Sagara

Bomb-Selling Pirate
According to various resources, some company called Inovisim Films produced a direct-to-video movie based on SpongeBob SquarePants called A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie, which was released on DVD in 2011. However, it's really hard to find here, and somebody is finally selling it on Amazon, but it's over $3,000. Does anyone know where I can find this for a cheap price?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
http://www.amazon.com/Day-SpongeBob-SquarePants-Unauthorized-Mockumentary/dp/B005K8QJ0W/ref=sr_1_42?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1376009198&sr=1-42&keywords=spongebob

91uH5QbB1sL._SL1500_.jpg

Looks terrible...

Cha

I love SBM
I heard about this last year. It would be nice if someone watched this and gave a review on it.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Yeah, this was an independent film mockumentary apparently, don't think its really anything official, no Nick seal or anything, it was an independent film just kind of following this kid's SB lifestyle. Or something like that. I heard it was released in DVD region 2 (Europe/elsewhere, not USA) so I think it's rather rare to find it here, but you could probably search on ebay abroad, i wouldn't know the pricing or anything though.

But tbh I don't think its really anything worth buying and watching anyway.... it's not as if it has Tom Kenny doing anything or any of the actual show staff/voice actors getting any involvement with this.

I heard of this, but I was a little turned off by it when i found out it wasn't necessarily a film exploring the everyday life of SpongeBob :P lol

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Why would you want that? It's nothing more than a mockumentary of our favorite yellow guy. :bleh:

Back