TOP 5 : Characters At Their Best

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Welcome to Roadie's TOP 5! where I voice my opinion and hear from you!

Alright, so, for the first time since the Production music TOP 5, I have decided to do another one. This time, the theme will be "Characters at their best". Simple really, I pick up my 5 favourite character performances. 5 top class acts from the likes of Krabs, Patrick, Squidward, Plankton and Sandy. I can't include SpongeBob because there are so many episodes circulating him, I couldn't find the time to examine each :(.

While I do this, you can discuss about your favourite character acts. Voice your opinions, and let them hear you!

Let's begin!

1 : SQUIDWARD TENTACLES IN "SQUID'S DAY OFF"

187847.jpg

Squidward tries to have a day off, but his conscience got him hooked to his job. Watching Squid consumed by the mind games he played on himself is ridiculously funny. His act was incredible. How he goes nuts for 11 minutes, making humorous facial expressions and that final naked running scene, all of which are perfect.

2 : SHELDON J. PLANKTON IN "THE ALGAE'S ALWAYS GREENER"

187878.jpg

What I love about his act in this episode is how he realises that being Krabs is actually tougher than how he thinks. There are many more great Plankton performances, such as in "Plankton's Army", but this one stands out for me. Not only he was placed in a much more interesting situation, he also acted it out perfectly.

3 : PATRICK STAR IN "CHOCOLATE WITH NUTS"

SB28.png

Not a single in-quotable quotes. Those words examined Pat's excellent acts in this episode. He doesn't need much spotlight. He sits there behind SpongeBob who gave life to the plot. Patrick delivered the humor in this episode. And he did it perfectly. Many great moments such as : Let's get naked! ; I love you ; Not the way I used them ; That freeze face after exiting the door, and many more, came from him.

4 : SANDY CHEEKS IN "PRE-HIBERNATION WEEK"

tumblr_mcj5tv7j7h1qdgswj.jpg

I don't know why, but Sandy's always at her best if she's the main character of an episode. This for example, Survival of The Idiots, Karate Choppers, Sandy, SpongeBob & The Worm, etc. This one stands out just for the pure crazy hilarity she brought. It was ridiculously funny to see her obsessed with her "games" and her desperate attempts to find SpongeBob.

5 : EUGENE KRABS IN "NASTY PATTY"

6%3B41-Nasty-Patty.jpg

It could've been "Born Again Krabs", It probably should have been "Mid-Life Crustacean" to you guys. But this one stands out for me as Krabs goes nuts trying to hide the misdeed he and his employee did. I love it when a character go nuts over something. Krabs did it perfectly in this one. He was still evenly composed, but as things starts beeping, he went "... TTLES OF SODA!! SAME THING! Put them in the freezer ... "

Tell me your favourite character performances in the posting section, below. Again, I'm deeply sorry for the excluding of SpongeBob. Blame college, OK?

Bye! :)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
:D :D

Admit it, if it weren't for me cramming this episode down you guys' throats, you wouldn't enjoy or pay as much attention to it :P

Nasty Patty represent :D

Back