177b. Move It or Lose It

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda

Airdate: October 21, 2012

Prediction: This episode seems interesting. It looks like a restaurant is closing down! But, the question is what? The suspense is killing me! >_< Anyway, the episode airs this weekend. So, are any of you anxious to see this episode?

I really hope I don't miss it.

But now there's this wedding I may have to go to.

Ughh I have the worst of luck

Seems like Best Frenemies/The Other Patty to me. Not too happy about seeing 2 Plankton episodes air in one night. =/ Funny how they're both Season 8 episodes, which was FILLED with Plankton episodes. :plankton:

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Honestly, I didn't like this episode. The plot felt like it was done many times. I'm kind of getting tired of the "someone or something causing Krabs and Plankton to work together/try to ruin each other's business" plot. There's not really much to say about this episode. Certain parts I thought were funny, but It was mostly just boring. 4/10

This episode was a part of our broken record. Krabs vs. Plankton, Plankton is getting all the luck, Krabs laments for a couple of minutes (NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!), and then we start to get to the falling actions. And SpongeBob was WEIRD, and did we really need a Chum Bucket destruction scene? :confused: 5.5/10

Web Surfer

Banished
This episode is...weird. It was as boring and tasteless as For Here or To Go with possibly even less amusing jokes overall (Squidward wanting the Krusty Krab destroyed gag got old quickly).

There isn't really much to say here though. I will tell you the plot was incredibly stupid, and the ending was anti-climatic, but besides that, it's just Plankton and Mr. Krabs wanting to get each other bulldozed. That's it...

5/10

hfjs

This was an OK episode.It had a decent plot with funny jokes, like "FREE MONEE!"

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
A different plot for a change. I also really expected that ending. Anyways, it was an ok episode and nothing really stood out, which is upsetting.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
The plot is alright but the writing is just awful

They just HAD to add the part when SpongeBob touches the boat and it crashes into Mrs. Puff. It's like the writers are TRYING to make us hate SpongeBob. This almost lowered my score.

Also, the ending was weak. It lowered my score even more.
3/10

end

Ugh, I hate this...everything is a complete disaster. This cements Mr. Krabs' role as the Creator's Pet. Plankton has to work endlessly to gain the advantage, and what does he get? The Chum Bucket is destroyed. The cheapskate does nothing but moan, and deus ex machina occurs. It is an infuriating example of how cruelly the writers abuse Plankton. And Spongebob was awful, per usual. There ain't anything redeemable.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Another 8.5/10 episode for me. It might be a bit of a ripoff of some episodes, but at least this is something completely different. The ending is a bit weird and unpredictable, but it only lowers the episode's ranking a bit (to me). It's pretty fun, after all!

8.5/10 (obviously)

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Move It or Lose It

This episode was very decent. The plot was decent. There were few funny jokes. 6.5/10

Back