Do You Remember This Particular Nickelodeon Logo?

Sponge-O-Matic

Imitation Krab
Ah... Remember the good ol' days back when Nickelodeon was da bomb? Ah, yes. I remember those days. But, do you know what REALLY made the old Nickelodeon better? The old logos! I miss those logos and how they always varied in shape. Because of this, I thought I'd just post a picture of an old Nickelodeon logo and we can discuss them. Also, I want to know if you guys remember seeing that logo anywhere before in your life. By the way, do you guys want to know what my most favorite Nickelodeon logo is? The haypile!

Nickelodeon Haypile (2005).png

Sunrise: 1990

Sunset: 2009

What happened to this logo?! I used to see it all the time back in the 90s to early-00s. And, I've got to tell you, it is much better than the sappy new logo we have today. Do you guys remember seeing this logo? If so, where did you see it?

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
Aw. I miss this logo! I remember when I always saw it at the end of Rugrats!

BluePikmin11

Moby Dollar
The logo change caused Nickelodeon to lose it's slime-like entertainment crazy fun look. The new logo just looks like a mature version in which it's based on money.. :p

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Nickelodeon was playing Pete and Pete in 2005? O_o Why don't they ever play it during 90s Are All That?
Of course we all remember the old logo... the good old splat. I don't dislike the new one... but there is a nice nostalgic feel to the old one

cwn

Porous Freak
I'm guessing it was at the end of The Adventures of Pete & Pete.

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
Nickelodeon was playing Pete and Pete in 2005? O_o Why don't they ever play it during 90s Are All That?
Of course we all remember the old logo... the good old splat. I don't dislike the new one... but there is a nice nostalgic feel to the old one

I think that picture was from the DVD release.

I'll be honest, I like early 00's shows more than 90's shows.

Danny Phanton, early FOP, early Jimmy Neutron, early SB (still like new), etc etc.

There were good 90s shows too....

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
If you don't remember this logo then I'm clearly too old for this

Original-Nickelodeon-Logo-old-school-nickelodeon-3420259-160-120.gif

Back