I was browsing eBay when suddenly ...

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Sandy the Dog.

dog.jpg

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"Hey, Spongebob is a popular character, why don't we make some knock-off Spongebob balloons and sell them to unsuspecting customers?"
"Yeah! But let's not just make it look like a regular Spongebob balloon - let's make his nose pink for some reason and put loads of craaaaazy graphics where his pants should be."

$(KGrHqZ,!gwE8ML(5zcwBPOV,UKbMg~~60_3.JPG

Dazed

Floating Shopping List
"Hey, Spongebob is a popular character, why don't we make some knock-off Spongebob balloons and sell them to unsuspecting customers?"
"Yeah! But let's not just make it look like a regular Spongebob balloon - let's make his nose pink for some reason and put loads of craaaaazy graphics where his pants should be."

OH MY GOODNESS. That is one suggestive balloon. Look where the balloon is tied. O_O

Cha

I love SBM
Because the name SpongeBob SquarePants isn't copyrighted or anything. :P

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan

Just last week in Spain I saw what looked like a knock-off SpongeBob piñata sold in a shop. He was only recognisable because the piñata was yellow, square, and had blue eyes, but for some reason they decided to give him blue pants instead of brown.

cwn

Porous Freak
Sandy's new ray that was supposed to make her smarter malfunctioned and made her dumber, and she looked more like a cannibal.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Um, let me apologize in advance for my reaction to this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SANDY THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif

I just realized SpongeBob's pants were infested with other characters. That's creepy if you ask me, but Ebay has feelings too. xDDD

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Obviously the seller doesn't watch SpongeBob much.... at least not the Sandy episodes :P

Obviously he hasn't seen a dog before, either! >_<
In New York City, you see all kinds of knock-off toys like that balloon. I once saw an action figure set that was supposed to be of Toy Story characters and they made Woody wear blue overalls and have a long nose, and he looked like Pinocchio. :dts:

Obviously he hasn't seen a dog before, either! >_<
In New York City, you see all kinds of knock-off toys like that balloon. I once saw an action figure set that was supposed to be of Toy Story characters and they made Woody wear blue overalls and have a long nose, and he looked like Pinocchio. :dts:

I've seen some extremely crazy SpongeBob stuff in the city that honestly, I have no words for.

Back