TTS3 (still going)
Perry The Platypus
Ocean Man
MechaWave
PhillipB
PatStar2000 (also still going)
Pinhead Larry
Dirty Dan

For you guys who are still going, I salute you, and wish you guys for the best.
Believe me, I’ve been trying to finish this list, for along time.

Special thanks to Unlimitedcha, who kinda force me to post this on SBMania. Are Ya Happy now?

First of all, I will promise you guys, that I will finish it! Without any hesitation, or any suspense. If I have time, I’ll post it regularly.

I instantly made this list, at the exact moment when I found SBMania. And since then, new episodes come up (Although most are rubbish), and I had to reshuffle the list. And after 2.5 years, I’ve done it!

The reason I did this list, is NOT STEALING IDEAS,it’s called, expressing my opinion (hell, it’s the only reason I came here for d’uh). Besides, this is a forum, right? Where we can express our own opinion, and share it with others!

For starters, I would like to introduce some of my rules :​
[indent=1.35]1. There will only be, season 1-6 episodes. The reason is, I kinda forgot the whole season 7, and since season 8 is not finished, yet, I can’t include them, because I would have to reshuffle the list, again, and it would ::dolphin noise:: all.[/indent]
[indent=1.35]2. Any constructive critics are welcome with open hands. Just don’t critisize everything[/indent]
[indent=1.35]3. This topic is a free topic. You can post your feedbacks, or even your own top 100s. Feel free to express your opinion. I won’t bother.[/indent]
[indent=1.35]4. Please no trolling! I hate trolling, hence my profile picture.[/indent]
[indent=1.35]5. And no off-topic discussion[/indent]
[indent=1.8] So, yeah, thanks for all your support. And I hope this can entertain you guys. If it doesn’t? ::dolphin noise:: OFF![/indent]
I will post 100 momentarily.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#100 :
http://en.spongepedi...ile:103bkvb.jpg

Episode name : “Krusty Krushers”

Episode number : 113a

Season : 06

Comments

Yeah well, it’s pretty decent. To be fair tho’, it’s not the best. I mean for a season 6 episode, you can say, “What an episode.” The plot to be honest, is just a bit off. Not creative enough. But the episode itself, has excelled, for me. A very good episode. I thought to myself once, that it could be much worse. The ending, isn’t great aswell. I can clearly see that coming. Overall, nice episode. Although I still cannot see how George Lopez see this episode. Anyhow, this is one of the 2 season 6 episodes in my list,. (How pathetic)

Best Moment : Krabs, at first passionate to get the money, but then he became nervous because he heard a lot of contestant got beaten up.​

Best Character : None. All characters are a bit mediocre this time​

Best Quote : “No living soul should have to suffer through what I've witnessed here today.” -Krabs-​

Now go out and predict THE REST

99 : Season 4
98 : Season 5
97 : Season 4
96 : Season 3
95 : Season 4
94 : Season 5
93 : Season 3
92 : Season 3
91 : Season 2

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Sorry for the triple post . . .

#99 :
http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=File:Titlecard-SquidBob_TentaclePants.jpg

Episode name : “SquidBob TentaclePants”

Episode number : 68b

Season : 04

Comments
This episode is weird. If you think this episode is not weird, than you probably think Rick Ross has a six pack. It's that weird. Seriously creative. a bit scary, but still the plot is quite nice. And gratefully, it's not one of those episode where Spongy trolls around and ruin Squid's life. The ending is seriously nuts. Nosferatu would squee like a girl seeing that. no not this Nosferatu. The baldy vampire guy/thing. Still better than Twillight. Not that the writers started to ship tease the SquidBob canon, it's just that the episode looked like it came out of FanFiction.net. Or the writers just got the idea from some DeviantArt pictures. Wherever they got their idea, they made it successful. It's a joy to watch, because of it's sheer weirdness.

Best Moment : The part where they go zapped everywhere, school, other planets, and hospital.​

Best Character : Squidward, as usual​

Best Quote : “WHAT?!?! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!” -Squidward-​

Cha

I love SBM
Yay! It's up. And yes I Am Happy Now. Ahe hee. Great start, I agree Krusty Krushers and SquidBob TentaclePants aren't the best episodes. Personally, KK isn't one of my favorites and one of my favorite parts of SquidBob is when they finally see aliens on another planet! :O Too bad they didn't have alien repellent. SquidBob is an one step up for me than Krusty Krushers.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#98 :
http://images.wikia....ler_Cowards.jpg

Episode name : “Roller Cowards”

Episode number : 86a

Season : 05

Comments
Because season 6 and 5 are so useless and pathetic. They only sent 2 episodes in my lists. And one season 6 episode is done. The next, is a season 5. Roller Cowards. Season 5 is Spongy's worst season, but he shows us that in every season, at least one episode is good. But to make a good episode in season 5 is harder than a bad priest, next to a choir boy. Besides, Roller Cowards is a good episode. The mitten part was funny. And also the commercial. Overall, from a season that is as bad as punching a baby in the face, and while it cried, you just go piss on it, it's a pretty nice episode. And besides, the reason why this list is jam-packed with post movie episodes, because it's still early days.

Best Moment : The Glovie part.​

Best Character : Patrick Star​

Best Quote : “I guess that ride was too much for the little guy. ” -Patrick-​

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#97 :
http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/images/9/95/Rule_of_Dumb.jpg

Episode name : “Rule of Dumb”

Episode number : 77b

Comments
Now, you probably think that this list has lost its bollocks, but be patient, because after this season 4 eppy. We're getting the pre-movie massacre you guys waited. Rule of dumb, is such an annoying episode. But it's hilarious, that I couldn't left it out. Patrick is brilliant in this episode. Less annoying than I'm with Stupid. And the way that Gary is the real king is, well, it's nothing that I expected. I expect myself falling asleep on the beach and woke up with a ::dolphin noise:: on my chest. Overall, another good episode. It's still a bit annoying. Especially how Pat being so abusing.

Best Moment : When Patrick and his other-self talked​

Best Character : Patrick Star (again)​

Best Quote : “How can this pink blob be king? ” -Squidward-​

TheYellowSponge101

Imitation Krab
#98 :
http://images.wikia....ler_Cowards.jpg

Episode name : “Roller Cowards”

Episode number : 86a

Comments
Because season 6 and 5 are so useless and pathetic. They only sent 2 episodes in my lists. And one season 6 episode is done. The next, is a season 5. Roller Cowards. Season 5 is Spongy's worst season, but he shows us that in every season, at least one episode is good. But to make a good episode in season 5 is harder than a bad priest, next to a choir boy. Besides, Roller Cowards is a good episode. The mitten part was funny. And also the commercial. Overall, from a season that is as bad as punching a baby in the face, and while it cried, you just go piss on it, it's a pretty nice episode. And besides, the reason why this list is jam-packed with post movie episodes, because it's still early days.

Best Moment : The Glovie part.​

Best Quote : “I guess that ride was too much for the little guy. ” -Patrick-​

I see what you did there SpongeRoadie UK! :naughty: Great list so far!

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#96 :
http://en.spongepedia.org/images/f/f6/Titlecard_New_Student_Starfish.jpg

Episode name : “New Student Starfish”

Episode number : 53a

Season : 03

Comments
Realising, that some people actually mind, I decided to update my list. The first upset, is "NSS". The reason, watch it once, you'll laugh like a madman. Then I started to get bored, by the plankton size replay value. Patrick was hilarious the first time, the second, I felt he was a bit, ummmm, over it. You can call me copying "the incredible list that never finished", but that's exactly what I felt, so I wrote it down. It's still a fantastic episode, 24, with hilarious gags, 24, that, 24, continues to, 24, make you laugh, 24, like a child.

Best Moment : 24​

Best Quote : “25. ” -SpongeBob-​

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#95 :
http://en.spongepedi...t's_No_Lady.jpg

Episode name : “That's No Lady”

Episode number : 75b

Comments
This episode, for me, is a bout the same level as "NSS", with a slightly bigger replay value. It gets freaking hilarious once Krabs and Squidward fell in love with him . . errrr . . her. I don't know, the first time I watched it, it's kinda weird. I thought Gender Bending is only available in Japan. Just like Shapeshifting. But it's still a great episode. Lots of humorous moments. The reason why I put this ahead of New Student Starfish, is because it's season 4. Compare this to Good Neighbors, or Karate Island, you know this episode is good.

Best Moment : From the start of the flirting part, till the end.​

Best Character : Krabs and Squidward, it's a draw​

Best Quote : “.Umm, I think I need to take a bath. ” -Squidward-​

cwn

Porous Freak
Finally! Someone who isn't crazy about new student starfish. I agree, it has very little replay value.
Thank you! Pretty good list.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#94 :
http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/images/5/59/Krabs_a_la_Mode.jpg

Episode name : “Krabsà la Mode”

Episode number : 85b

Comments
This might be a flaw. Krabs a La Mode is a great episode, and the last season 5 episode in this list. It's at the very same level with number 95, and 96, but I put it higher because it was a season 5 episode. As I explained to you before. Making an episode in season 5 is harder than a pedo having a boner. It is. But it's still a good episode. Old Man Jenkins was hilarious. Patrick showed that he can act golden in season 5. Overall, for me, the best season 5 episode.

Best Moment : Plankton trying to escape the Krusty Krab​

Best Character : Plankton​

Best Quote : “That's because, unlike you, he's a good businessman.” -Karen-​

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
#93 :
http://en.spongepedi...pare_a_Dime.jpg

Episode name : “Can You Spare a Dime?”

Episode number : 47b

Season : 03

Comments
YellowSponge101, YOU'RE WRONG. This is actually a good episode. The reason I put it so low is because SpongeBob is heavily abused. I don't like it when certain characters are heavily abused. The reason why I hated Krabs, and Krabby Kronicle. I don't know, it just felt so wrong. However, this episode is quite funny. There are certain moments that made me chuckle to death. If only Squidward wasn't such a freeloader it would've been much higher on the list. But there's nothing I can do for that.

Best Moment : The Puppet Show​

Best Character : For all his freeloading, Squidward​

Best Quote : “Listen you crustaceous cheap-skate, Squidward's been living at my house and he's driving me crazy, AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA HIRE HIM BACK ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID DIME!!!!!!.” -SpongeBob-​

cwn

Porous Freak
I think that one should be a bit higher. 60 to 70. Why are there 2 94s?

Back