Justin Bieber vs. The Beatles

hasfarr

your mom
No contest. The Beatles make good music, while Bieber makes poppy crap.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
The Beatles O_o

It's an insult to even compare the two

Cha

I love SBM
Both of them are very famous in their times. But like PhillipB stated, they are both very different. But, if I had to choose the Beatles. :D

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
SpongeFifi has just GOT to see this!

I was literally jumping out of my chair laughing the fact that someone actually compare these two!

WHAT DID YOU SAY!

I'm a man, I entitled to my opinions.

I feel both the Beatles and Justin Bieber are overrated .
Beatles are alright, but not great, they have a few good songs, but majority of their music isn't all that special.
Justin Bieber on the other hand, is just some kid on the internet that some music producer thought he could market. I don't necessarily care for his music so I don't pay no heed, but it seems people view him as the archetype for bad music.

So both overly rated as good or bad, therefore I would gladly take neither of them.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Beatles are alright, but not great, they have a few good songs, but majority of their music isn't all that special.
I used to think that too but then I started listening to 'Hello Goodbye' and from their my interest just rose and rose. I finally figured out that half of their work wasn't just 1960s teenbop music and was actually pretty ::dolphin noise:: awesome. But now I even appreciate some of the music from that era, like Rain, Paperback Writer, We Can Work it Out, and to a lesser extent Eight Days a Week.

It's a testament to their musical genius that I, a teenager living in 2012, still listens to this music that was released almost 50 years ago.

EDIT: Right, dam is swear on the filter. Just so you guys didn't think I put anything else/worse.

Clappy

Part Computer or Something
The Beatles make music.

Justin Bieber does not.

No contest.

Back