I have a serious question...

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Because he spammed SBC? At least...that's what we've been told? I don't know, I am past trying to figure out who spammed SBC, all I know is that whoever it was needs to just plain stop. Whoever's doing it, whether it be MechaWave, Prince Dark, whoever, is just prolonging the conflict.

And I have another question of my own: why does everyone call him "ACS"? O_o

JCM

#cancelspongebob
ACS was his name on SBC. As for me, I'm pretty ticked at him for taking so long to fix my video intro. He's so lucky he wasn't paid.

Dr.Dalton

Part Computer or Something
:'C aw people don't hate other people. Just be disappointed.

hate is really strong.

then again I'm crazy.

blarg im too nice sometimes.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
From an SBC viewpoint:

Well, first of all, he recorded us on xat a bunch of times and tried to make it look like we were being mean to him when in fact we were banning him for spamming.
Then, just as soon as we were getting settled down with him, he used gay as an insult and said homosexuality was "disgusting." He was about to get banned for this, but closed his account.
After that, he came back. Then he just started being a huge jack-off and got banned for life.

He'll probably keep up with his shenanigans here too, so watch out.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on any of this.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
Sorry for the double post, but he was going to be banned for insulting Jelly, but then deleted his account. Then he showed up on the xat to do his shtick about homosexuality.

Thanks, ex.

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I like how we say all these things about the guy with "DEATH TO ALL WHO APPOSE ME" written in his avatar. :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
From an SBC viewpoint:

Well, first of all, he recorded us on xat a bunch of times and tried to make it look like we were being mean to him when in fact we were banning him for spamming.
Then, just as soon as we were getting settled down with him, he used gay as an insult and said homosexuality was "disgusting." He was about to get banned for this, but closed his account.
After that, he came back. Then he just started being a huge jack-off and got banned for life.

He'll probably keep up with his shenanigans here too, so watch out.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on any of this.
So having an opinion on homosexuality and saying it was "disgusting" gets you banned? Wow.

Please copy/paste his opinion in here. I would like to see why he was banned.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
So having an opinion on homosexuality and saying it was "disgusting" gets you banned? Wow.

Please copy/paste his opinion in here. I would like to see why he was banned.

No, because his opinions were right out offensive and offended all the users in the chat box. He also flamed people and constantly insulted people. It wasn't an opinion, it was him saying:

"ALL GAYS SHOULD DIE, THEY'RE DISGUSTING, THEY'RE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD, I HATE THEM"

Then he called a few people faggots, insulted Jelly, and continued on his little sick rampage. THAT'S what gets him banned.

Clappy

Part Computer or Something
As much as Elastic got most of his history with SBC correct, let me go deeper into detail.

ACS started off as someone who spammed our XAT because he was offering flash games he made that were SpongeBob related. We kindly told him no thanks, but he kept spamming up the XAT, so we banned him for 6 hours. He kept returning for the next month harassing everyone on the XAT and we kept banning him. He then started to make YouTube videos about his bannings with songs he discovered from Guitar Hero 3 blasting in the background. In those videos, he was trying to make himself out to be the victim, when in all honesty, no one outside of us watched those videos because he kept returning to our XAT posting links to those videos.

Anywho, we thought that maybe we might have been a bit hard on him so we went to his XAT to come up with a peace treaty. He accepted then he joined SBC. For a while, he wasn't too bad. He was being friendly and was really pro-SBC. At one point, he wanted to spam raid SBM as a way to show his loyalty to SBC because he hated SBM even though he wasn't a member on the site (which is quite ironic given what's currently going on). We talked him out of it because a spam raid doesn't solve anything, plus that was around the time when admins from SBC and SBM agreed to make an actual peace treaty. Then he started to act like a little *dolphin noise* insulting staff members, trying to start fights with other members, and making more YouTube videos whenever he was starting to act up.

Then one day, he posted a link to Lemon Party (for those who don't know what Lemon Party is, its a *dolphin noise* link involving three elderly guys) and insulted Jelly/Spongefifi by saying that the guys in Lemon Party were her family. I told him that he was going to be punished (I was thinking suspension for at least a week at the time) for breaking site rules. ACS, yet again, acted like he was the victim in all this and thought he didn't deserve to be punished, so he deleted his account and swore that he was leaving SBC for good. ACS's "brother" World Travel made his return to SBC the next day questioning what was going on. Oddly enough, his posting style was similar to ACS's as well. Then I left for vacation which was a shame because that is when all the good stuff apparently happened.

The next round of details is shaky information coming from my POV due to me not being there for it. World Travel was suspended for making a derogatory remark in some thread he made about ACS and not understanding why he left. The day after World Travel got suspended, ACS made his return to SBC under his Prince Dark account. I assume that the rest of the staff was wondering if ACS thought that he found a loophole thinking that if he deleted his old account, he would not get suspended under his new account. Next thing you know, a day later, ACS gets banned since he made a derogatory homosexual rant. Tada, ACS gets banned. Now normally that would be a cause for suspension, but having multiple accounts, all the rules he broke under his ACS account, and slight ban-dodging by making Prince Dark when he was suppose to be receiving a suspension for his ACS account, are all worthy reasons for his final banning on SBC.

That my SBM brethren, is the history of ACS on SBC. Oh and apparently, he wants to take credit for the SBC hacking as well. For being someone who is apparently against cyberbullying, he sure is two-faced about it.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Well, what I know is why exactly he has such a vendetta against tvguy347.

I was the only one that was nice to him. I'm the one who convinced the staff to let him back after all that he'd done. I tried to keep cool with him and I did, until he called one of my best e-friends a ::dolphin noise::, and that enraged me. So I PM'd him here on SBM saying he was a waste and that I no longer wanted to help him. He PM'd me bad blabbering about how he's spam SBC and blah, blah, blah. You know the Lily Allen song, "**** You?" The lyrics seriously fit the bill with ACS:

"Look inside
Look inside your tiny mind
Now look a bit harder
Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired of all the hatred you harbor

(Yup... he's hates all the time.)

So you say
It's not okay to be gay
Well I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval"

(He's homophobic, uses offensive slurs, and only sees his point of view)

"Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch"

(Seriously, he keeps coming back to SBM and SBC even though he's stated he hates both sites at one time or another)

"Cause your words don't translate
And it's getting quite late
So please don't stay in touch

Do you get
Do you get a little kick out of being slow minded?
You want to be like your father
It's approval you're after
Well that's not how you find it

(He really is stupid, and just wants a kick out of everything)

Do you
Do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?
Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
Your losing control of it and it's really distasteful"

(He has no soul, just ignorance and arrogance where it should be)

That's basically him. His view is medieval, he's hateful, he thinks it's wrong to be gay and although that is an opinion he used it hurtfully against some members. Basically, he hates me because I've been the one most involved with him both as a friend and a foe. Although SBM and I haven't always been friends, ACS is a two-faced son a bich and nobody deserves to have them on the site.

Back