Deleted Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
I watched "I Had An Accident" today and noticed they cut out the snowman part. Why?
What??? If they don't stop this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!!! :)
Were you talking about the song and the kids or the part where SB becomes the snowman?
Both. :P
How can they cut that out and still call it the same show?! So he didn't even say.. "Life's as extreme as you want to make it!"?
I wasn't paying attention to dialogue. :)

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I watched "I Had An Accident" today and noticed they cut out the snowman part. Why?
What??? If they don't stop this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!!! :)
Were you talking about the song and the kids or the part where SB becomes the snowman?
How can they cut that out and still call it the same show?! So he didn't even say.. "Life's as extreme as you want to make it!"?
I wasn't paying attention to dialogue. :)
Way to go, SpongeNut! You know, if they keep cutting out scenes, then what are they filling it back up with? Or are they just making the episodes shorter?

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Um, are you guys talking about I Had an Accident or Pre-Hibernation Week? I'm confused. :)
QUOTE (Elastic Wasteband @ Nov 20 2009, 12:15 PM)
But... the way you're describing it, it sounds like you're actually describing the scene from Pre-Hibernation Week, especially with the "Life's as extreme as you wanna make it" quote, which is from PHW.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Um, are you guys talking about I Had an Accident or Pre-Hibernation Week? I'm confused. :confused:
But... the way you're describing it, it sounds like you're actually describing the scene from Pre-Hibernation Week, especially with the "Life's as extreme as you wanna make it" quote, which is from PHW.
I thought that's what SB says to the kids on Sand Mt. after he runs into their snow(sand)man?

Edt: Oh my goodness, I had the two episodes mixed up!!! I wonder if EW meant Prehibernation Week, then.

Stinkoman 20X6

Um, are you guys talking about I Had an Accident or Pre-Hibernation Week? I'm confused. :confused:
I thought that's what SB says to the kids on Sand Mt. after he runs into their snow(sand)man?
Yeah, and that scene is from Pre-Hibernation Week. @_@

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Yeah, and that scene is from Pre-Hibernation Week. @_@
Yeah, see my edit, last post. ;) Is there even a snowman in I Had an Accident???

Stinkoman 20X6

Hurray for episode confusion. :confused:

On another note, there is a deleted scene from the movie of SpongeBob and Patrick meeting Sandy on the surface. It shows up as the last animatic on the DVD.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
It's been cut out for sometime now... I just saw it recently and saw that it was still cut out.

I dunno what's going on, but it's always been cut out for me.
Maybe it just doesn't like you! :tonguexd:
The cutout might be from our cable provider, for they've been known to cut out explicit things from TV.
what provider would that be?
Insight Communications. :confused:

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
What??? If they don't stop this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!!! @_@
I wasn't paying attention to dialogue. @_@
Way to go, SpongeNut! You know, if they keep cutting out scenes, then what are they filling it back up with? Or are they just making the episodes shorter?
If they were just trying to make more advertising space for iCarly and True Jackson specials and whatnot, I wouldn't be altogether surprised. :xD:

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. :xD:
Nooo, I've seen too many airings of that episode, and it was intact. It was ALSO never rated TV-Y, or any other.
It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. @_@
No, dude. The only episode that is rated TV-Y is Scaredy Pants, and some other season 1 episodes. All episodes after that are TV-Y7, yet guides and demand programs list them as TV-Y.

In fact, F.U.N. is rated TV-Y7 and is the most peaceful, lovable, and socially educational episode of the series I know.
Actually, the show WAS rated TV-Y back then in 2005. It wasn't until about early 2007 when Nickelodeon decided to switch it to TV-Y7. I remember "The Thing/Hocus Pocus" was the first episode to officially carry the TV-Y7 rating.

Stinkoman 20X6

For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. :xD:
Nooo, I've seen too many airings of that episode, and it was intact. It was ALSO never rated TV-Y, or any other.
It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. @_@
No, dude. The only episode that is rated TV-Y is Scaredy Pants, and some other season 1 episodes. All episodes after that are TV-Y7, yet guides and demand programs list them as TV-Y.

In fact, F.U.N. is rated TV-Y7 and is the most peaceful, lovable, and socially educational episode of the series I know.
Actually, the show WAS rated TV-Y back then in 2005. It wasn't until about early 2007 when Nickelodeon decided to switch it to TV-Y7. I remember "The Thing/Hocus Pocus" was the first episode to officially carry the TV-Y7 rating.
Nooooo, I definitely remember seeing a TV-Y7 rating WAY before that one ever aired.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Why is everyone spaffing over the Just One Bite deleted scene? Sure it's great but it isn't that great. I'm sure if it wasn't deleted people wouldn't be praising as much as they are now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back