SBMstory!

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Due to randomness, Bozy and I are making SBMstory! It's a private server of MapleStory made just for the community of SpongeBuddy Mania. >_<

If you wish to sign up for SBMstory, PM me (not Bozy!) what you want for your username and password (PIN is optional, but you don't need it to play SBMstory); it doesn't have to be a personal username or password, so make up what you want. <3

I'll be sending out PMs next week to the download link of it for those who are interested. :D

MechaWave

Karate Master
Sure, but, don't haxorz meh.

Wait, what version is it?

Developer of Awesomeness
These are features that were changed from MapleStory GMS:

- Allowed cussing -- I've always wanted to go up to a player and say: "F YOU!" >_<
- 3x EXP
- No Spam Limit
- Faster Pickups
- Unlimited Text (YES!)
- Droppable NX (HECK YES! I can't provide NX anyways.)
- Unlimited Flash Jump (I don't know if this mod also has unlimited Teleport...)

I think I'll keep everything else the same. Post if you have any other suggestions.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Ewww...... 3x EXP is sooo slow level-up, I mean, I don't wanna level too fast but, /o

It's all nice. :3

Ewww...... 3x EXP is sooo slow level-up, I mean, I don't wanna level too fast but, /o

It's all nice. :3
Huh? 3x the normal EXP you'd get. You'd level up 3x faster than normal. O_o
Dude, have you ever heard of rebirths? I've seen private servers with 5555x EXP just so you can rebirth and get skills from other jobs.

Anyway... I'll be a coder if you need it.

MDPP, I suggest adding a rebirth feature and making the EXP rate waaaay higher.

I've been in a lot of private servers; there's a lot of features I can add... unless the game would be too easy with all-in-one Free Market NPC's, Free Market mobs, an item trader for exclusive stuff like GM hats (WHICH, by the way, don't make someone automatically a GM. It just gives stat boosts.) or other goodies like scrolls and buff potions, and possibly a custom Party Quest, but hey, I mostly played private servers just for the fun events the GM's had (these extra features are just so things can be more accessible; I mean, who doesn't love millions of damage and 21-attack brown work gloves.)

Basically, I play private servers for the community and events. And everyone in the private server is much stronger than the strongest person in the real game (for teh lulz).

AND NOW FOR A QUESTION. Are you going to use Hamachi for this? Because I really don't like Hamachi.

Developer of Awesomeness
Well, if you looked back in the topic... I'm have to use Hamachi because of certain security reasons (in other words, no choice!).

I think the rebirth feature is already implemented. :)

I'm considering a larger EXP rate; I'm not entirely sure about having more drops, etc. rate, but I do believe in the increased EXP. I'm pretty sure, however, that most of what you suggested is already implemented, as I already implemented them myself. :P

I'm sorry about Hamachi, but it's completely necessary. O_o

Well, if you looked back in the topic... I'm have to use Hamachi because of certain security reasons (in other words, no choice!).

I think the rebirth feature is already implemented. :)

I'm considering a larger EXP rate; I'm not entirely sure about having more drops, etc. rate, but I do believe in the increased EXP. I'm pretty sure, however, that most of what you suggested is already implemented, as I already implemented them myself. :P

I'm sorry about Hamachi, but it's completely necessary. O_o
So if rebirths are already implemented... It would make sense for the EXP rate to be higher or else no one would actually use it. =P

Btw... Most NPC's are scripted in JavaScript, amirite?

AND NUTS, HAMACHI?!

=[

Alright. Give me a recommendation for EXP rate. Bozy and I are working on other NPCs and such. :)
Hmm... I was thinking 400x to 500x EXP for a moderately fast rate with rebirths... 300x EXP is about normal (this is fairly slow in the beginning, but with more rebirths, it just gets easier).

EDIT: And again... NPC's are coded in JavaScript, amirite?

Back