Evan's incredibly long TOP 100 EPISODE COUNTDOWN!

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
Well, I've been holding back for a while, but I think the time has come for me to reveal my top 100 episode list.

I will say right now, that in case you're a fan of only post-movie Spongebob, you shall be disappointed! There are absolutely no season 4, 5 or 6 episodes on this list. Why do you ask? Well, I'm a bit of a pre-movie Spongebob purist. That's not saying I hate all season 4, 5 and 6 episodes, some of them are good, even great, but I would always, in any case, take a season 1-3 episode over a season 4-6 one.

I will do this one post at a time, probably posting a new episode every day.

Just for fun and reference for any guessers out there, here's a season guide for numbers 100-91:

100. Season 3
99. Season 2
98. Season 2
97. Season 3
96. Season 1
95. Season 2
94. Season 1
93. Season 3
92. Season 2
91. Season 1

I will be posting #100 momentarily! :P

TattleTaleStrangler

#100:
Ugh.jpg

Comment: Probably the only season 3 episode I wouldn't choose to watch... the only flaw in a perfect season. I did, however, like the Patchy segments, preferably the "When Worlds Collide" song. Classic moment for me! The actual episode wasn't at all bad, but nothing really happened, and everything sounded like gibberish, which is usually funny, but it didn't do it for me here.
Gada.jpg

Funniest moment: When Squog picks a club from his house and the other club cries because it wasn't chosen. :P

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I've been wanting to do something like this... but it won't be for a while since I don't know what my top 100 is now. :P

Spongefifi

Derpina
oh ok, interesting. I don't have the time or energy to do something like that, but good for you. So, why UGH if you sound like you don't like it that much? I think that not choosing any season 4-6 episodes is a little foolish, if you call yourself a fan, but ok ok it's your list after all.

TattleTaleStrangler

#99:
Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

Comment: A very funny what might be considered filler episode. Even though it's short (the only reason why it's so high), this is a funny and satisfying episode.
Baden.JPG

Funniest moment: "Hey Gary, how about some leap frog?" *BONK*

debubster

-F I E R C E-
oh ok, interesting. I don't have the time or energy to do something like that, but good for you. So, why UGH if you sound like you don't like it that much? I think that not choosing any season 4-6 episodes is a little foolish, if you call yourself a fan, but ok ok it's your list after all.
I can understand why he wouldn't... I mean, any SB top episode list I make would DEFINITELY not contain any episodes from those seasons. They are a disgrace to Spongebob; in my mind, the show ended with whatever the last episode of season 3 is.

ONE THING I can't understand, though, is why so many people hate Ugh. I personally liked it... it was amusing. But again, just goes to show people differ in opinion. Greatly.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I can understand why he wouldn't... I mean, any SB top episode list I make would DEFINITELY not contain any episodes from those seasons. They are a disgrace to Spongebob; in my mind, the show ended with whatever the last episode of season 3 is.

ONE THING I can't understand, though, is why so many people hate Ugh. I personally liked it... it was amusing. But again, just goes to show people differ in opinion. Greatly.
  1. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler/Pranks a Lot"
  2. He never said he hated Ugh. And I like it too.

TattleTaleStrangler

Thank you. I don't hate Ugh at all. It certainly has its moments, but I wouldn't say it is among the best episodes, so I place it as number 100.

debubster

-F I E R C E-

Not just him. Previous topics... and the quote "Probably the only season 3 episode I wouldn't choose to watch" lends itself as well.

TattleTaleStrangler

Not just him. Previous topics... and the quote "Probably the only season 3 episode I wouldn't choose to watch" lends itself as well.

I see what you mean. One factor (of many) that I used when making this list was it's lasting value. Ugh to me was very entertaining the first few times, but after many reruns, it loses its touch, unlike an episode like Krusty Krab Training Video, where after hundreds of reruns, it still has its magic.

debubster

-F I E R C E-

I see what you mean. One factor (of many) that I used when making this list was it's lasting value. Ugh to me was very entertaining the first few times, but after many reruns, it loses its touch, unlike an episode like Krusty Krab Training Video, where after hundreds of reruns, it still has its magic.
Yeah, I can see that. Maybe I just never watch it enough... Nick doesn't air it that often, does it?

TattleTaleStrangler

Yeah, I can see that. Maybe I just never watch it enough... Nick doesn't air it that often, does it?

Not too recently, but after the premiere it was beat a little from being shown far too often. Nowadays the only place I've found it is on Nicktoons Network.

TattleTaleStrangler

#98:
The_Smoking_Peanut.jpg

Comment: Many consider it the worst of season two, but I've taken a bit of a liking to this one. It's not a great episode, but it has its little moments.
Clamu.JPG

Funniest moment: @_@ - "Spongebob doesn't have hair... or does he???"

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Nice list so far. I honestly think Ugh is underrated, but that's just my opinion.

Back