We're Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
As some of you may think, the moderators at times don't really do much. Most seem to agree that we could use some new mods to help polish this place, and most of you probably wish you could become a moderator. Well, we're giving you the chance to prove your worth. No elections or selections this time, we're strictly taking volunteers. Simple as that. Seem too easy? Well it's not. You'll find out once you are one that it's not so easy. But of course fun, too.

But I can't make everyone a mod. I will take the first ten people only that respond this this topic with the correct answer to this question: what is the most important job of a staff member?

Good luck!

spongezilla

to make sure the fourm is undercontroled and make sure everyone is having a good time.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I want too... even though it most likely is a hard job :/
but I still really want too... just to be able to help out for today.... and... maybe... if I'm lucky... forever O_o

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
If you want me to, it's okay. I wouldn't mind. But, yeah Spongey34, we really do need another moderator.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
The most important job of a staff member is to make sure fights are sorted out and to warn bad members, and to make sure the members still have fun here.

I'm gonna lose.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
To keep SBM under control, stop fights, and kick out those spammy, flaming, or other bad topics. To make peace on SBM. To make sure that members have a good time.

You can make me a mod if you wish. I might not have time for that but I could try. I had a dream that I was a mod and I wasn't, well, OMG. It's up to you Spongey34. Will I be good for the job?

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
To make the forums a great place, to keep it fun, and make sure the members have an enjoyabe stay.

Oh, and to keep this forum clean in case of fights, cussing, etc.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yeah, I can't go past 10. That's be a little too crazy. Of course if someone gets banned, I'll at least have some replacements in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back