Girl In Spongebob Costume Hit

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

A GIRL of 14 was punched in the face as she worked as a carwash mascot inside a SpongeBob SquarePants costume.
The teenager was dressed as a giant sponge when she was hit three times by a stranger as she waved to passers-by.​
It was only her first day in the job she had taken to boost her pocket money.​
The girl, who did not want to be named, said: "I was standing there and someone came up and hit me three times. It really hurt.​
"I think he got a shock when I said something and he realised I was a girl. I ran back to the garage crying. Why would anyone do something so cruel? I won't be doing it again. I'm too scared."​
The girl's father added: "She was very upset and shaken by the whole ordeal. I'm horrified."​
Kevin Johnson, 24, who works at the garage - Crystal Cars, in Wakefield, West Yorks - said: "What a horrible thing to do to someone just doing their job."​
Yesterday police said a 31-year-old man from Lincoln has been charged with motoring offences and common assault over last Saturday's incident.

no username.

wee woo
This is what I hate about america. You're just in the costume doing your job and then because some guy thinks he's gay or you look gay or something decides to go up a bust you a minus. Least he got caught. A classic trick is to put a piece of paper on their backs such as this fine example.

*Kirby*

Krabby Patty Burglar
This is what I hate about america. You're just in the costume doing your job and then because some guy thinks he's gay or you look gay or something decides to go up a bust you a minus. Least he got caught. A classic trick is to put a piece of paper on their backs such as this fine example.

Thats Bull Shark

sp0ngyb0b23

Master Sushiyama
that's just plain cruel....people like that should be put to prison..O_o

Back