Xbox launches SpongeBob bundle

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I've just realised something. There was a SpongeBob SquarePants Game Boy Advance SP that was never released in Europe (it was sold in Japan and North America), so maybe this Xbox could never make it to Europe.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
That looks so cool! Although personally I like my decor to be a bit understated, so I probably wouldn't enjoy the decked-out Xbox - but the controller, with all the characters, looks super awesome.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
I'm extremely tempted to buy this and sell my current Series X, but even with that it would still be expensive. So I probably won't.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
So I'm currently waiting in line on the app and have been for 40+ minutes, the first two or three times I got in line right at 11am I was told it was sold out. Not sure if I'm actually waiting in line or just waiting to get the sold out message again. I don't know how many of these were made but it apparently wasn't many.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
It looks pretty interesting. A lot of game consoles have these kinds of interesting variants. The OG Xbox had a Mountain Dew variant, but that didn't look as interesting as this

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
Honestly, Xbox has some really good limited consoles, and I especially love this controller. It's nice that in this case you can actually go out and buy one rather than the Barbie console you had to get through a giveaway. I'd prefer if the All-Star Brawl logo wasn't there, or at the very least if it was on his pants. To me, it looks like Sponge got the logo as an underarm tattoo and is trying to show it off.

Back