Make Your Own Episode!

I'm making this topic partly just to see how imaginitive you people are, and partly to ease anticipation that the new episode news creates. So this is how it works.
You think of and idea for a spongebob episode, write a synopsis and a name, and all can look at your great ideas! Also, if you're a good illustrator and have some time on your hands, you can make a couple of pictures for your episode. you can post as many ideas as you want.
I'm not doing one just yet, i'll have one up in no time though.
Happy Brainstorming!

SBFan

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Well, I've come up with four...

SQUIDWARD KARATECLES
The annual karate championships are being held in Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy decide to hold their own version just outside SpongeBob's house. Squidward gets very annoyed by this, but soon accidently joins in...and discovers he is very good at it.

FEELING CHEEKY
Squidward can't stand the eating habits of Patrick and Sandy. The way they are able to store their food in their cheeks is, in his opinion, really off putting. But how would he feel if HE had cheeks like that? Little does he know that he's about to find out...

SPONGEBOB MULTI-PANTS
A semi-sequel to SquidBob TentaclePants. Plankton invents an infusio-ray, which he intends to use to give him a massive body in order to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula, but it only ends up fusing himself, SpongeBob, Mr Krabs, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward into one body. "It" has to endure a whole week before the effect of the ray wears off...sounds easy, right?

PATRICK THE STAR
Patrick learns that he has won the "Doing absoulutly nothing longer than anyone else" award for the tenth time running...yet somehow he isn't satisfyed. He wishes he could do more in life...but what is a Starfish with the I.Q. of a squashed, rotten egg really capable of doing with himself?

Teddi

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Ohhh, i have a bunch.
Ill name one though:

Squidbot:
Squidward asks Sandy to build a bot that looks like him wso SB and Pat wont bother him anymore. However, it works, and Squidward starts to miss the anoyance that is spongebob and Patrick.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
One of my ideas is this:
The Spongetrix: SpongeBob and Patrick get transported into a dimension by Plankton, and they find out that now, they can do anything.
WATER WARS: The evil Lord Plane-a-Teen (Plankton) and his assistant Darth Panter try to hunt down the good Sponge Bobwalker.

SBFan

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hey, if anyone wants a vague idea of what my sea sponge/crab/starfish/plankton/squirrel/octopus hybrid looks like, I'd be more than happy to describe.

SBFan

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Oke-dok.

The mutant created in SpongeBob MultiPants basically goes like this...it has...

-SpongeBob's body.
-Four (or is it five?) legs, one of SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward (which technically means two tentacles).
-Sandy's tail.
-Four arms, the left hand one being Sandy's, the right hand one being SpongeBob's, plus another arm behind each arm, on the left is Mr Krabs', on the right is Squidward's.
-The heads of Mr Krabs, Sandy and Squidward sticking out of SpongeBob's body (Sandy from a hole on his left, Squidward from the right (just like in SquidBob TentaclePants) and Mr Krabs from the top.
-Patrick's head and right arm stuck up Squidward's nose.
-Plankton's head, upper body and left arm lodged in Sandy's ear.
-Plankton's anntenee attached to the top of Mr Krabs' eyes.
-Most of SpongeBob's inner workings (which the others share, which is why Sandy doesn't wear her air helmet in this stage).
-And, worst of all, Patrick's urinary system...and if we remember "The Snowball Effect", we all know how unpredictable and unstable that is!

Here's my first episode idea, I finally got one!
THE NEW FRYCOOK:
When business is down at the Krusty Krab, Krabs hires 2 new employees, to boost sales. At first, spongebob takes a liking to his co-worker, but soon turns jealous of his speed. Later, when a customer complains about a patty, Spongebob tells mr. Krabs that the new employee has been so bent on making them fast, he didn't use any love, making the Patty awful, so mr. Krabs fires both employees, (Squidwards because he is lazy) on Spongebobs promise to always make it with love.
Feel free to review.

Two new episodes!!

UNTITLED SO FAR-

Spongebob starts to feel jampacked in his schedule, so he goes to Patrick for help. Patrick suggests making a new day because he has so many things to do. They anicipate the arrival of "Krembola-day". When it doesn't come, spongebob is upset, but Patrick, oblivious starts cutting things (like mayors do), When he cuts Spongebobs schedule in half. Spongebob realizes that you dont need more time, you need less stuff.

PRIVATE POOL-

A hot day in Bikini Bottom starts a riot in front of Goo Lagoon, because they are not open. Spongebob, sad to see all the hot people, buys a Goo Pool in his back yard, Opening it to everyone. People start to annoy Spongebob at night about his pool, so he finally tells them all to get out of the pool. When Songebob hears news of the townsfolk forming a riot, he builds a wall around his house. The people stack on each others shoulders, making all of them so heavy, they burst through the Goo Pipes, and there is plenty of Goo for everyone.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
DENNIS AT THIS BEST - Hour-Long Patchy Special

Plankton has given his evil henchman Dennis one more chance to do away with SpongeBob and Patrick, or he's fired. He tries everything, but Sponge and Pat's new obsession with ice cream is helping them obliviously dodge every obstacle. Until Dennis finds that "ice cream" might be the perfect solution...*

* By the way, he tricks them using frozen glue at one point.

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Day at the Carnival

SpongeBob and Patrick bring Squidward to the 23rd annual Bikini Bottom Fall Festival. Although SpongeBob and Patrick are having fun, Squidward is planning his revenge...

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Girly Town: SpongeBob and Patrick want to join a club, but it's for girls only, so Sponge and Pat dress like girls.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oke-dok.

The mutant created in SpongeBob MultiPants basically goes like this...it has...

-SpongeBob's body.
-Four (or is it five?) legs, one of SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward (which technically means two tentacles).
-Sandy's tail.
-Four arms, the left hand one being Sandy's, the right hand one being SpongeBob's, plus another arm behind each arm, on the left is Mr Krabs', on the right is Squidward's.
-The heads of Mr Krabs, Sandy and Squidward sticking out of SpongeBob's body (Sandy from a hole on his left, Squidward from the right (just like in SquidBob TentaclePants) and Mr Krabs from the top.
-Patrick's head and right arm stuck up Squidward's nose.
-Plankton's head, upper body and left arm lodged in Sandy's ear.
-Plankton's anntenee attached to the top of Mr Krabs' eyes.
-Most of SpongeBob's inner workings (which the others share, which is why Sandy doesn't wear her air helmet in this stage).
-And, worst of all, Patrick's urinary system...and if we remember "The Snowball Effect", we all know how unpredictable and unstable that is!
Would you mind drawing a quick picture of that? I'm sure it would look very very very very very (101416 verys here) freaky, but I'm not convinced unless I see it.
:xD: Freeeeeeeaky?! Awwwwwwwwwwwwesome!
:) Go away, we've got bigger problems now.

Back