Halloween Drawing Contest 2017

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Yes, like last year, the year before, and the year before that, it is time for another Halloween drawing contest!

What drawing consist of: You must draw a SpongeBob character (any of them that have appeared in the show) in a Halloween costume. It cannot be a duplicate of what they might've been in already on the show.
When you must submit by: Monday, Oct. 23 2017 @ 11:59pm CENTRAL. Voting will take place on October 24 - 30.

Winner(s) receive:
1st place will get to pick a prize of their choosing ($0-$10 in value from amazon, nick shop, or gift card)
2nd place will get a $5 gift card to amazon (must have valid email).
3rd place will go through the spanking line that is miles long.

BONUS: The top voted submissions will also have a chance to be made into a banner for the site!

How you will submit: PM me your entry by scanning and attaching. If you don't have a scanner, take a picture of it and send it through PM. Why only PMing me? Simply put, the other staff can enter this contest as well. The only person who can't win is me.

Rules:
- Has to be all free-hand drawing & coloring. No paint or photoshop programs
- No tracing
- Kid-friendly
- Has to be an original drawing. No copying something you might have drawn before.
- Cannot duplicate someone's past drawing idea. It has to be original.

Suggestions:
- If you scan or take a picture of your drawing, make sure it is large, visible, and readable (see Halloween banner in skin).
- USE LINE FREE PAPER! If you can avoid it, please don't use notebook paper. It's hard to photoshop into the banner and actually look good.

More

VIP
Hooray that we finally got around to doing this. :D I can't wait to get on that spanking line!

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Hmm, intriguing. Sounds like a neat idea. I'm in. Third place, here I come! :stranglerlaugh:

BobCarotte

meep
I might join. I will be busy with college and work but I'll do it if I have free time.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Cool! I'm so in!
TIME TO BRAINSTORM IDEAS!!!
Not to crush your dreams of entering the contest or anything (:P), but if you won first or second prize, the currency for the gift cards is $, and I'm pretty sure you use £. Although, it would still be possible to pay for something and get it shipped over.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
CherrySponge said:
Not to crush your dreams of entering the contest or anything ( :P), but if you won first or second prize, the currency for the gift cards is $, and I'm pretty sure you use £. Although, it would still be possible to pay for something and get it shipped over.
I'm aware of that. Still gonna enter and see what happens.
Chances are that if someone who doesn't use $ gets first or second, then something else will be given to them.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
TheSpookyAquatic said:
I'm aware of that. Still gonna enter and see what happens.
Chances are that if someone who doesn't use $ gets first or second, then something else will be given to them.
iirc its possible to buy £ amazon cards through third party sites. Maybe ssj could do that?

Back