Topics of the Year: 2015 edition

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
First annual topics of the year for 2015 will probably be New Years Eve or New Years Day.

So, here are some topics that have meant a great deal or just gotten a great response for whatever reason. Without further ado, here are the biggest topics of last year:

1,000,000 posts! - Even if this is only in the last week of 2015, it has been one of the biggest achievements that SBM has ever accomplished. At this rate, we'll reach 2 million even sooner than 11 years.

Season 10 to Begin Production - Maybe all of season 10 will have started by the end of 2016...right?

Unpopular Opinions You Have on SpongeBob - Everyone has an opinion about something but what is it about the show that you think no one else will agree with you on?

Sketches/storyboards from Upcoming Episodes - Just looking at a sketch or a storyboard gives some of us an idea on how the episode might look even before watching the premiere.

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Same Sex Marraige - Same Sex Marraige is now legal in the United States but is still being fought in some states who refuse to accept it.

Any Places You Want to See More Often? - I believe some are confirmed to return later, and with the new one time characters some places could be new as well, such as where SpongeBob got lost in LIBB.

What ideas do you think would be good for a new video game? - The recent videogames such as Heropants have been lackluster in the past, it would be great to see a return to the quality of the older ones, well with improved animation quality.

Add your suggestions for TOTY here and I'll see about adding them in this post. :)

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Some general SB related topics I had
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/42171-any-places-you-want-to-see-more-often/ Reason: I believe some are confirmed to return later, and with the new one time characters some places could be new as well, such as where SpongeBob got lost in LIBB
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/43330-what-ideas-do-you-think-would-be-good-for-a-new-video-game/
Reason: The recent videogames such as Heropants have been lackluster in the past, it would be great to see a return to the quality of the older ones, well with improved animation quality. :p

Any others I'll edit in this post.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
More_Spandy said:
Wow one of mine really thrived. I'm impressed.
Well, it's a fun topic to discuss about, and it's pretty impressive that it's already 1 year old and still active :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
The first few replies actually had some good nominations. Games will not count as a nomination :bullshrimp:

Back