Topics of the Week: "is this a hint that hal is going to be a mod in the future" Edition!

Sweat

Banished
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP.

1. Do you like high, medium, or low contrast? by Doowop: Color in SpongeBob is a surprisingly discussable issue, and Doowop brings up 3 different color contrasts that the show can have. Personally, I would choose the low contrast because I'm pretty sensitive to bright colors. Sure, the show itself is colorful but it doesn't need painfully bright colors. The question is which one would you guys find to be the best for the show to use?

2. if you had a 50 dollar bill... by mightymaxvspollypocket: This is a pretty simple question. Let's say you found $50 on the ground while you were just minding your own business. What would you buy with it? Unsurprisingly, most people in the topic made jokes, but let's say you actually had the option. What would you do? Personally, I'd probably kickstart a CD collection like the über-hipster I am.

3. ***BREAKING NEWS*** by imrustyokay: These two topics are directly related so I'm going to put them both into one spot. November 2015's Friday the 13th was one of the worse ones in history to say the least. Two awful things happened that day. Firstly, at least 150 people died from explosions and shootouts in Paris, France! Nobody is totally sure who did it, but it is suspected that terrorists snuck into the country along with refugees. Many websites including YouTube and Tumblr are honoring the fallen bodies with the French flag. The second event is a large earthquake which resulted in a tsunami. Thoughts go out to both France and Japan on the dreaded Friday.

4. AdBlock by Big Meaty Claws: The famous browser extension AdBlock has brought controversy since it was created. This topic discusses who uses AdBlock and what the consequences can be. On one hand, it can remove annoyances around the web, but on the other hand, it can hurt websites and content creators. So this topic discusses the ethics of the extension. For me, I unblock it on certain websites like YouTube but have it blocked on most sites. Go ahead and discuss your view on it!

5. Never change Shia... by G4ry the Snail: Shia LeBouf is one of the weirder, more infamous celebrities around at this moment. He has done a handful of very questionable stunts that are also very easy to make fun of. This is one of his new ridiculous missions, to record himself watching all of his own movies. I'm not even sure what to say about this one, it's Shia LeBouf. What is there even left to say about the guy?

:sbx: New Fan Creation Pieces :sbx:

1. I Review SpongeBob Episodes in Minecraft! a YouTube series by Lego Spongy

2. New Main Character for Season 10 Revealed a digital art piece by BooBooKeys

3. Bob of Sponge: Man of Steel/SpongeBob Trailer Mash-Up a movie trailer mashup by CaptainJZH. Yes, the video got taken down, but I'm still linking it to show how bullcrap Viacom is regardless. You go, JZH. :salute:

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Ok, I was supossed to do the TOTW, however, due to sudden changes to my schedule, I was unable to do it. Sorry,

Oh, BTW ssj, No, I won't be available next time, sorry

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
imrustyokay said:
Ok, I was supossed to do the TOTW, however, due to sudden changes to my schedule, I was unable to do it. Sorry,

Oh, BTW ssj, No, I won't be available next time, sorry
:fred:

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
i don't know, but i am hungry, so I will eat, and then I will end this long run on sentence. now let's eat!

:myleg: :tasteit: HUNGER! Pass It On.

Back