New DVD? "Glove World Forever"

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I was on Amazon Germany and I found this DVD, that has a release date of December 2, 2015. It says it's a Italian Import, and the original title is "SpongeBob: Nuovo Parco Giochi".
Source: http://www.amazon.de/Spongebob-Squarepants-Nuovo-Giochi-Import/dp/B015WS28TU

51CN1BwNRrL.jpg

Italian Amazon link: http://www.amazon.it/Spongebob-Il-Nuovo-Parco-Giochi/dp/B015WS28TU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447372408&sr=8-1&keywords=Spongebob+Squarepants+-+Il+Nuovo+Parco+Giochi

Supmandude

Squog
English synopsis:

SpongeBob SquarePants is a sea sponge, always cheerful and happy. He works at the Krusty Krab, a submarine sandwich shop. He lives in the city of Bikini Bottom and his home is a pineapple. His hobbies are hunting for jellyfish, making soap bubbles and train with her friend Sandy in martial arts (specifically in karate). Search every week to get my license, but can not ever.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Episodes:
"Rock Bottom"
"Roller Cowards"
"The Abrasive Side"
"Tunnel of Glove"
"Are you Happy Now?
"Glove World R.I.P"
"Squiditis"
"Gary's New Toy"
"Bumper to Bumper"
"Kenny the Cat"

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
English synopsis:

SpongeBob SquarePants is a sea sponge, always cheerful and happy. He works at the Krusty Krab, a submarine sandwich shop. He lives in the city of Bikini Bottom and his home is a pineapple. His hobbies are hunting for jellyfish, making soap bubbles and train with her friend Sandy in martial arts (specifically in karate). Search every week to get my license, but can not ever.
SUBMARINE SANDWICH

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
The-Great-Wumbozi said:
Glove World was briefly shown and mentioned at the beginning but doesn't have anything to do with the plot.
It was the stuff he bought at Glove World that kinda helped contribute to how he managed to get out of Rock Bottom ;)

poplove

Floating Shopping List
I feel like they don't have enough episodes centered around and at Glove World.

Back